• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Replacement Grater Fit on the Old Mandolin?

In summary, the replacement grater is designed to fit on all models of the mandolin, including older ones, and comes with everything needed to attach it. It can be purchased separately and is dishwasher safe. The dimensions of the grater are 4 inches in length and 2 inches in width.
buzz26
I have a customer who bought the mandolin before the grater was added. If she buys the replacement part will it fit in her older version?

If you cannot find out FOR SURE call HO b/c you can return a replacement part.

buzz26 said:
I have a customer who bought the mandolin before the grater was added. If she buys the replacement part will it fit in her older version?

Replacement parts that fit discontinued items SAY "for item #xxxx sold until x/xx" (paraphrased).

Replacement items can NOT be returned so be sure you are purchasing what you need.

1. Will the Replacement Grater Fit on the Old Mandolin?

Yes, the replacement grater is designed to fit on all models of our mandolin, including older ones.

2. Do I need any additional parts or tools to use the Replacement Grater on my Old Mandolin?

No, the replacement grater comes with everything you need to attach it to your old mandolin. No additional parts or tools are required.

3. Can I purchase the Replacement Grater separately or do I need to buy a whole new mandolin?

You can purchase the Replacement Grater separately. You do not need to buy a whole new mandolin.

4. Is the Replacement Grater dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Replacement Grater is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. What are the dimensions of the Replacement Grater?

The Replacement Grater measures 4 inches in length and 2 inches in width. It is designed to fit perfectly on our mandolin models.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • flemings99