1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Need thick slice blade for apple peeler

1. Molly Jo

Molly Jo Member Gold Member

I have a customer who is looking for the think slice blade for the APCS. Does anyone have an extra one laying around? Do you know where I can get one?
    Thanks

Feb 26, 2006
  2. replacement blades

Both replacement blades for the APCS can be ordered thru Pampered Partner. Click on non-commission orders, then add order, and when the box appears, drop down the menu next to order type and choose replacement parts. This will bring up the order box, and you can click on description and scroll down until you see the right blade. Hope this helps!

Mar 2, 2006
  3. chef_leeanne

chef_leeanne Member Silver Member

chefcindy4u ~ The replacement parts you are talking about are NOT what Molly Jo is needing. :) BUT that was a really good idea to look there first! :)

Quite a few years ago you could purchase the long spiral rod that has a green crank handle that sliced the apples thicker than the now red handled crank rod. I have one and also wish they would bring that item back.

Lee Anne

Mar 3, 2006
Have something to add?