• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Ultimate Slice and Grate Blade

In summary, the Iso Ultimate Slice and Grate Blade is a versatile kitchen tool that allows for easy and precise slicing and grating of a variety of ingredients. It features an adjustable blade thickness and a non-slip base for stability and safety. It can be used for fruits, vegetables, cheese, chocolate, and even meat. The blade is dishwasher safe and compatible with other Pampered Chef products.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I have a customer who's adjustable blade for the Ultimate Slice and Grate is broken. Her warranty expired last month!! Does anyone have a spare one that you would be willing to part with? I would like it to be new. Thanks!

order thru replacement parts

108W - I think

You should still be able to get it through replacement parts.

If you don't see it on the order form, call HO and ask for it. I've done that with something else, and it was available.

I tried HO and they said that I can't get it anymore. I will do a little more investigating on my own tomorrow. Thanks

That's good to know.

Have her book a show to get the UM for free - it is much nicer and MUCH safer!!!

I just checked on PP and it is still there for $6.00 and the item # is 108W

I don't know why home office would tell you that

~

I think a lot of it has to do with whether you get the Illinois home office, or the India home office.

My customer actually owns the Ultimate Mandoline and prefers the Slice and Grate. I will get the blade ordered for her. Thanks for your help!

ljeffries said:
I think a lot of it has to do with whether you get the Illinois home office, or the India home office.
All of PC customer support is in Illinois. Some of the reps may be immigrants, but the HO is in the US.

I think it's more a factor of how new the cust service rep is, and if they actually know how to look things up.

Replacement blades are available til 8/31..then they will be discontinued....

What is the Iso Ultimate Slice and Grate Blade?

The Iso Ultimate Slice and Grate Blade is a versatile kitchen tool designed for slicing and grating a variety of ingredients with ease and precision.

How is it different from other slicing and grating blades?

The Iso Ultimate Slice and Grate Blade features a unique design with adjustable blade thickness, allowing for customizable slicing options. It also has a non-slip base for stability and safety during use.

What types of ingredients can I slice and grate with this blade?

You can use the Iso Ultimate Slice and Grate Blade for a wide range of ingredients, including fruits, vegetables, cheese, and even chocolate. It is also great for creating thin, even slices of meat.

How do I clean and maintain the blade?

The Iso Ultimate Slice and Grate Blade is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. For best results, rinse off any food residue immediately after use and dry thoroughly before storing.

Is the blade compatible with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Iso Ultimate Slice and Grate Blade is compatible with all Pampered Chef bases, including the Simple Slicer, Ultimate Mandoline, and Ultimate Slice and Grate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • Molly Jo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef_leeanne
  • kayleighkameron