• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a V-Shaped Blade for Slice and Grate

In summary, a V-shaped blade is a versatile tool used for slicing and grating vegetables and fruits into thin, uniform slices. It can be used with most types of produce, including hard vegetables and soft fruits. To properly use a V-shaped blade, hold the produce at a 45-degree angle and push it down the length of the blade, using a back-and-forth motion. It is also dishwasher safe, but it's best to check the manufacturer's instructions. Additionally, a V-shaped blade can be purchased separately or included in various slicing and grating sets from Pampered Chef.
pchefkristin
Hey all...
After much waiting on hold, and explaining to HO that my version of PP still has the old style replacements for the Slice and grate, they gave me a # for the V-shaped blade for the old Slice and Grate design. I have a customer whose consultant had dropped the ball a few months back, and was THRILLED that I could hook her up with this blade after she has all ready waited so long.

Well, HO called today to say, sorry about your luck. We cannot fulfill your order. :grumpy: I feel horrible because of the fiasco I went through getting this in the first place, and how thrilled my friend is that I was able to come thorugh...
I havent even called her yet... I dont want to. Hoping to find anyone willing to part with their old V shaped blade... anyone? Anyone??

If so, email me!
kristinskitchen at charter dot net

Thanks!

Thanks for entertaining me ladies and gents.... I was able to track down the piece I needed!

Last edited:
Nobody willing to part with an old part?!

What is a V-shaped blade used for?

A V-shaped blade is used for slicing and grating vegetables and fruits into thin, uniform slices.

Can a V-shaped blade be used with all types of produce?

Yes, a V-shaped blade is versatile and can be used with most types of produce, including hard vegetables like carrots and soft fruits like tomatoes.

How do I properly use a V-shaped blade?

To use a V-shaped blade, hold the produce at a 45-degree angle and push it down the length of the blade, using a back-and-forth motion to create even slices. For grating, simply hold the produce against the blade and move it up and down.

Is a V-shaped blade dishwasher safe?

Yes, most V-shaped blades are dishwasher safe, but it's always best to check the manufacturer's instructions before placing it in the dishwasher.

Can I purchase a V-shaped blade separately?

Yes, you can purchase a V-shaped blade separately if you already own a Pampered Chef mandoline or rotary grater. The V-shaped blade is also included in several Pampered Chef slicing and grating sets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Molly Jo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisa717
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead