• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer W/Thick Attachment

In summary, the Iso Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that easily peels, cores, and slices apples in one simple motion. It is designed for easy cleaning and can also be used on other fruits and vegetables. The peeler also comes with a limited lifetime warranty and is designed with safety in mind.
lockhartkitchen
I have a customer who is looking for a new or gently used apple peeler. The thick attachment preferred.

I think I have an extra Thick Attachment..other than that it is just the regular APCS..let me check..I don't have time to check until Tuesday of next week though..but I will look then.

if you are talking about the stand (thick attachment) I have a new one you can get for about 7bucks.

1. How does the Iso Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer work?

The Iso Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that easily peels, cores, and slices apples in one simple motion. Simply place an apple on the pronged base and turn the handle to push the apple through the peeling blade. The apple will be peeled and cored as it goes through the blade, and the thick slicing attachment will create uniform slices.

2. Is the Iso Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is designed for easy cleaning. The peeling blade and slicing attachment can be easily removed for washing, and the rest of the peeler can be wiped down with a damp cloth. It is also dishwasher safe for your convenience.

3. Can the Iso Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer be used on other fruits and vegetables?

While the Iso Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is designed specifically for apples, it can also be used on other fruits and vegetables of a similar size and shape, such as pears or potatoes. However, it may not work as effectively on smaller or larger items.

4. Does the Iso Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal household use. If you encounter any issues with your peeler, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is the Iso Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer safe to use?

Yes, the Iso Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is designed with safety in mind. It features a protective cover for the peeling blade and a nonslip base to keep it securely in place while in use. As with any kitchen tool, it is important to use caution and follow the instructions provided when using the peeler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
  • 1PamperedChef4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • Amanda c