• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Else Sold 4 Pastry Mats at Their Last Show?

In summary, this woman shared her experience with a show and mentioned that she brings the pastry blender with her and is ready to talk about it when her sister pipes up. She also mentioned that she sells her sister on the pastry blender when it is on sale and she is excited to share some of her other tips with the audience. Lastly, she shared some of her favorite recipes that she uses the pastry blender for.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I had a show last night and when I had them introduce themselves and say their favorite product one of the co-hosts mentioned that she loves the pastry blender (which is a different item that people hardly ever say). I always bring the pastry mat with me so people can see the difference in ours and was about ready to start talking about it when my sister piped up and told me not to steal her favorite product! I sold her on it last year when it was on sale and she's loved it ever since. So I just handed it to my sister and let her do the talking. So many of the ladies were excited about it and even more when I talked about the pastry cutter (sold 2 of those). I gave them different tips for the peanut brittle and the Christmas chocolates I use it for. I mentioned that on another thread and everyone loved the idea too. I'm not a baker, hardly ever make fresh bread but I still use mine all the time for other things!

Way to go!
(hey recruit your sister - she did a great job!)

That's great! I have never talked about it at my shows. I'm going to have to now w/the holiday's coming.

Thanks for sharing.

PamperedDor said:
Way to go!
(hey recruit your sister - she did a great job!)

I've tried. She said she would be interested when her life slows down or at least a couple kids out of the house! She'll just be my best supporter until then. I call her my Pampered Sister!

What is the other thread you spoke of the ideas you share?

ChefSharain said:
What is the other thread you spoke of the ideas you share?

I don't remember but I can just put it down here!

I love doing things dipped in chocolate. Like Ritz crackers with peanut butter, pretzels, oreo truffles, pretzel wreaths from last year, etc. I use the pastry mat to let them dry rather than wax paper. By the time you have filled up the whole pastry mat, the ones at the beginning are already set. Then all you have to do is peel them off and box them up. You aren't wasting wax paper, it comes of easily and cleans up nicely.

I bring the pastry mat to use with the mandoline. You don't need to slice over a cutting board, just any surface that will catch your food as you slice it! It's an easy thing to pack and an easy add on product.

DebbieJ said:
I bring the pastry mat to use with the mandoline. You don't need to slice over a cutting board, just any surface that will catch your food as you slice it! It's an easy thing to pack and an easy add on product.

That's a great idea, then when you have to add to another bowl, it's foldable and dumpable without loosing stuff off the sides of the cutting board.

Gotta love all of the cool suggestions here!

1. How much does the pastry mat cost?

The price of the pastry mat varies depending on the size and material, but on average, it ranges from $15 to $30.

2. Is the pastry mat dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our pastry mats are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the pastry mat be used for other types of baking?

Yes, our pastry mats are versatile and can be used for other types of baking such as cookies, bread, and even pizza crust.

4. What are the benefits of using a pastry mat?

Using a pastry mat helps with easy rolling and measuring of dough, prevents sticking, and makes cleaning up a breeze.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the pastry mat?

To ensure the longevity of your pastry mat, it is recommended to avoid using sharp objects on it and to store it flat or rolled up, rather than folded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • laylaleigh