• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kim's Amazing Customer Finds Joy in One Video

In summary, Kim's Picks includes the lid for the large micro cooker, the white Tool Turnabout, and the pink, red and white discontinued towel with the hearts on it.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Only saw this one video, not others. She must be a great customer!

http://www.tvkim.com/watch/518/kims-picks-an-amazing-little-helper

You must be an eagle eye- I only saw 2!

I saw the lid for the micro cooker and the conversion magnet. What are the other 2?

I think I saw a white Tool turnabout as well.

didnt see the magnet, saw the lid and white TTA

I saw the pink, red and white discontinued towel with the hearts on it-LOL

I wish I could train my son to do that (well the part about the house cleaning and making coffee) :D

I saw 3..but reading the other posts..I missed the Conversion Magnet.

think there was an icing spreader in the dishwasher, not sure on the tta. Fun to watch!!

scottcooks said:
think there was an icing spreader in the dishwasher, not sure on the tta. Fun to watch!!

I think that is a knife..but I could be wrong..I just went back to look..and looked at that part several times.

I just noticed the lid for the large microcooker and the white TTA.

saw the micro cooker but I was actually too busy watching the adorable dog. CUTE.

Super cute! She's worked hard with him to get him to do all that.

So does anyone else put the micro cooker on the bottom shelf of the dishwasher? I've always just done top shelf.

Is that one of our stainless steel pots on the stove? (freeze it when he's closing the dishwasher & you'll see it. You can also see a good shot of the white Tool Turn about in that frame, but it's so far in the background that I can't tell if the wooden spoon is ours or not. And their's something white stickng up that might be ours too! Can't tell on the other tools, they are just too far away to get a good look. ;)

She needs OUR spice rack & spices!!! And I didn't see any of our grill tools either! LOL

Related to Kim's Amazing Customer Finds Joy in One Video

1. How did Kim find joy in one video?

Kim found joy in one video by using Pampered Chef products to create a delicious and visually appealing meal for her family and friends. She also enjoyed the convenience and ease of using the products, which added to her overall joy.

2. What products did Kim use in the video?

Kim used a variety of Pampered Chef products in the video, including the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Mix 'N Chop. She also used the Garlic Press, Veggie Spiralizer, and Food Chopper to prepare the ingredients for her meal.

3. Can I recreate the same meal shown in the video?

Yes, you can recreate the same meal shown in the video by using the same Pampered Chef products and following the recipe provided by Kim. You can also customize the meal by using different ingredients or adding your own personal touch.

4. How can I purchase the Pampered Chef products featured in the video?

You can purchase the Pampered Chef products featured in the video by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products and discounts.

5. Can I find more customer success stories like Kim's?

Yes, you can find more customer success stories like Kim's on the Pampered Chef website or by following Pampered Chef on social media. You can also join the Pampered Chef community to connect with other customers and share your own success stories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMomto4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
loreo
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • AZPampered Chef