• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids' Craft Ideas: Seeking Inspiration from Kristen

In summary, Kristen recommends a variety of crafts for kids, suitable for a wide range of ages and using materials found at home. These crafts not only provide a fun activity, but also have educational benefits and can be adapted to different themes and occasions. Some examples of crafts she suggests include painting, paper crafts, sensory activities, and using everyday household items to create unique projects.
kristenlee
Hello
I am doing a kids show Any ideas on what to have them make?
Thanks
Kristen

I would make little pizzas using Grand biscuits.
I have each child roll out their own biscuit with the Baker's roller. Then I have sauce in a Prep Bowl with a Bamboo spoon to scoop and spread. I use mozzarella sticks for the kids to either peel strips or cut with the my safe cutter. Then I have pepperoni and mushrooms for a choice of toppings.
I usually cook them at 375 for about 12-15 minutes.
Have fun, they love making them.

I don't really have any ideas, but I have looked through the files and found some GREAT files, outlines, etc...I think I just searched for "cooking with kids"...remember, for kids it is all in how you sell it! The crazier the name of the recipe the better...hope that helps!

That is true. Not all the kids will like the pizza, but they all love being able to do it all by themself!

licorice and fruitloop necklaces while the moms are ordering---

1. What types of crafts does Kristen recommend for kids?

Kristen recommends a variety of crafts for kids, including painting, paper crafts, and sensory activities. She also suggests using everyday household items to create fun and unique crafts.

2. Are the crafts suitable for all age groups?

Yes, Kristen's craft ideas are suitable for a wide range of ages, from toddlers to pre-teens. She offers suggestions for adapting the activities to fit different skill levels and interests.

3. Can these crafts be done with materials found at home?

Absolutely! Kristen's craft ideas use common household items that you likely already have on hand. This makes it easy and affordable to try out her suggestions.

4. How can these crafts be educational for kids?

Kristen's crafts not only provide a fun activity for kids, but they also have educational benefits. They can help develop fine motor skills, creativity, and problem-solving abilities. She also offers ideas for incorporating learning concepts into the crafts, such as counting or colors.

5. Is there a specific theme or holiday for these craft ideas?

Kristen's craft ideas cover a variety of themes and holidays, including seasonal crafts, birthday party crafts, and holiday-themed crafts. She also offers suggestions for adapting the crafts to fit different themes or occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chunkysalsa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • kristenlee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missyciccolella