• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam, Can You Update May for Me?

In summary, to update your May order for Pampered Chef, you can either log in to your account on the website or contact your consultant for assistance. You can also add items to your order after it has been placed by logging in to your account or asking your consultant for help. To cancel your May order, you can log in to your account or contact your consultant. You can also change the shipping address for your order by logging in or asking your consultant for assistance. The deadline for updating your May order may vary, so it is best to check with your consultant for specific dates. Typically, orders can be updated up until the day before the shipping date.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
As always - thanks for all you do!!

Attachments

• May 2010 host letter - May 2010.doc
    1,012 KB · Views: 390
Yep! I'll try to do it today. :)

Here you go. I usually try to match the color of the text to the color in the flyer. But, when I did that, the pink was a little too light. So I left the color pink that was in the file from last year.

Attachments

• May 2011 host letter - May 2011.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 608
Awesome...Thanks

Thank you SO much!!
xoxo

Thank You Kam, I have used many of your forms

How do you know the May host specials already? I have not seen them posted.

The May host and guest special was included in the Spring Marketing pack that came in the spring changeover kit.

Do you have the May Outside Order Form yet? Thank you for doing this and posting for others to use!Susie :)

1. How can I update my May order for Pampered Chef?

To update your May order for Pampered Chef, please log in to your account on the website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to make any necessary changes or updates to your order.

2. Can I add items to my May order after it has been placed?

Yes, you can add items to your May order after it has been placed. Simply log in to your account on the website and select "Add Items" next to your order. Your consultant can also help you make any additions or changes.

3. How do I cancel my May order with Pampered Chef?

To cancel your May order with Pampered Chef, please log in to your account on the website and select "Cancel Order" next to your order. If you need further assistance, you can also contact your consultant for help.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my May order?

Yes, you can change the shipping address for your May order. Log in to your account on the website and select "Change Address" next to your order. If you need help, your consultant can also assist with updating the shipping address.

5. What is the deadline for updating my May order with Pampered Chef?

The deadline for updating your May order with Pampered Chef may vary, so it is best to check with your consultant for specific dates. However, typically orders can be updated up until the day before the shipping date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
marikm
Replies