• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Want to Wish You All a Happy 4Th!

In summary, Lacy says that she is going to make a cake to celebrate her parents anniversary today and that everyone else has a great day.
lacychef
With all the concern around here, I'm sure we'll be checking in from time to time, but I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families celebrating our great country!:D :) :cool: Have a great day & be safe!
Gotta go make a cake now to go with my in-laws' homemade ice cream:)

Thanks Lacy, I hope you have a great day too.

I'm trying to decide what to take tonight to a BBQ. I'm thinking about a Pasta Salad and taking it in my chillzane bowl - of course!

Thanks Lacy! Everyone try to have a great day!!

I am working today so that I can take Friday off instead to be at the hospital with my nephew for his surgery...but I sure hope that everyone else has a much better 4th than me! :)

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July, I love this country..... I can say that I truly proud to be an American... and grateful for the men and women who have served and continue to serve this country to give us our freedoms......
Have a Blessed day and enjoy you time with your loved ones...... God Bless!!

We are celebrating my son's 11th birthday today!! Happy 4th!!:)

Happy 4th! Enjoy the day!

Happy 4th Everyone!!!

(It's my parents anniversary today too! They see "sparks" every year on their anniversary! Ha Ha)

Happy 4th everyone!!!!!!!!

Happy 4th to you, too, Lacy!

I'll trade my deviled eggs for your homemade ice-cream .... :D

A special thanks to those who are working today to help make this a grand holiday for those of us who are off to celebrate it!And I mean "off from work" since so many of us are a little off every day as it is.

Hey, KG! My DH is a cop working hard to keep our streets safe today. Thanks for the thanks! He'll appreciate it.

Tip o' my hat to him!This is the first 4th in about 35 years that I haven't driven in a parade. When I do, though, I always blow the ooogah horn for, and salute, the folks in uniform along the parade route.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Tip o' my hat to him!

This is the first 4th in about 35 years that I haven't driven in a parade. When I do, though, I always blow the ooogah horn for, and salute, the folks in uniform along the parade route.

I drove our rescue today in the parade and waved at all the cops and all the senior citizens, many whom I KNOW are veterans. Their past service makes me free to do what I do. I actually make it my mission to wave at the kids and the seniors for sure then try to catch the rest. My daughter was cute and trying to wave at all the people in wheelchairs. It was fun!

I hope you all are having a great 4th!

lacychef said:
With all the concern around here, I'm sure we'll be checking in from time to time, but I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families celebrating our great country!:D :) :cool: Have a great day & be safe!
Gotta go make a cake now to go with my in-laws' homemade ice cream:)
Thanks Lacy, and same to you and everyone else here!
I am making that celebration ice cream cake today! Yummo!
Everyone have a great day!:D ;)

Related to Just Want to Wish You All a Happy 4Th!

1. What are some easy recipes for a 4th of July party?

Some easy and festive recipes for a 4th of July party include grilled burgers and hot dogs, pasta salad, fruit salad, and patriotic desserts such as flag cake or red, white, and blue jello.

2. How can I make my 4th of July party more fun?

You can make your 4th of July party more fun by incorporating games and activities such as a water balloon toss, cornhole, or a patriotic scavenger hunt. You can also create a festive atmosphere with decorations and music.

3. What are some must-have kitchen tools for a 4th of July barbecue?

Some must-have kitchen tools for a 4th of July barbecue include a grilling set, a cooler for drinks, a good set of knives, and a large serving platter for displaying food. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of tools specifically designed for grilling and outdoor entertaining.

4. How can I make a healthier version of traditional 4th of July dishes?

To make a healthier version of traditional 4th of July dishes, you can use leaner meats for grilling, incorporate more vegetables into side dishes, and choose lighter options for desserts such as fruit salad or frozen yogurt. Pampered Chef also offers recipes and tips for making healthier versions of classic dishes.

5. What are some unique 4th of July recipes I can try?

Some unique 4th of July recipes you can try include grilled watermelon and feta skewers, patriotic fruit salsa and cinnamon chips, and flag-shaped pizza with red, white, and blue toppings. You can also get creative with patriotic-themed cocktails and mocktails for the adults. Check out Pampered Chef's website for even more unique recipes and ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cpaylor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef