• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going for Another Ultrasound Tomorrow...

In summary, the conversation discusses a prenatal checkup and ultrasound at 9 weeks, with the speaker feeling good but looking forward to not having to take progesterone every night. They also mention the challenges of finding comfortable maternity clothes and the forgetfulness that comes with pregnancy. They end the conversation by wishing each other good luck and offering support.
calebsmom0822
Well, tomorrow I go for another prenatal checkup. Another ultrasound to check viability and growth of the baby. I'm at 9 wks (LMP), so we'll see if I'm measuring smaller this time. Which, really I'm not concerned about. I'm actually feel pretty good. :) I'll be happy when I don't have to give myself progesterone every night. :) I'll post tomorrow after my appt.

How's all you other PC preggo's out there doing?? Gillian?? Just wondering how ya'll are doing.

We've been enjoying the 11 inches of snow on top of a few inches of ice...haha MOst of it is still around because it has stayed between 4 and 25 degrees since the storm.

Good luck Nicole!! I love U/S days! I am glad that you are feeling well! 9 weeks was when I was finally feeling better too. I am getting bigger everyday and wondering how big I am going to be in the end. I am 12 weeks today, and already total strangers are noticing my ginormous belly. I can't wear my regular pants anymore, but my ONE pair of maternity pants look SO stupid that I can't bear to wear them. Old Navy sent me short length instead of regular length, and they are too big in the thighs. I look like a drumstick in them!!

I ordered more pants but FedEx 2 day air apparently means 5-6 days. My worse preggo symptom right now is my forgetfulness. I took a 45 minute shower last night just to realize this morning that I didn't shave my armpits. What the heck did I do in there for 45 minutes?? Also, yesterday my DH told me that he's tired of me using the "I'm pregnant" excuse for everything. Between my hormones and him being an *ss it will be a COLD winter in Alaska, LOL!!

I loved U/S days when I was pregnant. When I was pregnant with my second son I had an U/S everyday for the last week. I loved to see him, even though I couldn't see his face. I loved being pregnant but the clothes situation was the worst. You are too big to wear your normal clothes but not quite big enough to wear maternity clothes.
Let us know how it all goes Nicole and Gillian I hope the clothing situation gets better.

Thanks April- I never really realized how my clothing affects my self esteem until I was preggo!!

Related to Going for Another Ultrasound Tomorrow...

1. What is the purpose of getting another ultrasound?

The purpose of getting another ultrasound is to monitor the growth and development of the fetus, check for any abnormalities or potential complications, and ensure the health of both the mother and the baby.

2. How often should I get an ultrasound during my pregnancy?

The frequency of ultrasounds during pregnancy varies depending on individual circumstances. Generally, women can expect to have at least two ultrasounds during a low-risk pregnancy, one in the first trimester and one in the second trimester. However, some women may require more frequent ultrasounds if they have a high-risk pregnancy or if there are any concerns or complications.

3. Is it safe to have multiple ultrasounds during pregnancy?

Ultrasounds are considered safe and non-invasive procedures for both the mother and the baby. However, as with any medical procedure, there are potential risks, such as a small increase in temperature or potential harm to the fetus if excessive pressure is applied during the ultrasound. Your healthcare provider will determine the frequency of ultrasounds based on your individual circumstances and the potential benefits versus risks.

4. What should I expect during the ultrasound appointment?

During the ultrasound appointment, you will be asked to lie down on an exam table and expose your abdomen. A gel will be applied to your belly, and a small handheld device called a transducer will be moved over your belly to produce images of the fetus. The procedure is painless and typically takes around 20-30 minutes.

5. Can I see the ultrasound images during the appointment?

Yes, most healthcare providers will show the ultrasound images to the parents during the appointment. This is a memorable and exciting opportunity to see your baby's development and possibly even determine the gender. However, if there are any concerns or complications, the healthcare provider may not show the images and will instead discuss them with you after the appointment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Back