• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June, July, August Outside Order Forms...

In summary, the June, July, August Outside Order Forms are used to track orders placed outside of traditional in-home or online parties during those months. They can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant or downloaded from their website. These forms are only meant for orders within those months and can be submitted to the consultant or through the online ordering system. There may be special promotions or rewards for using these forms, so it's important to check with the consultant for any current offers.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Here are the lastest forms that I have...enjoy!

Attachments

• june 08 outside order form.doc
    101 KB · Views: 359
  • july 08 outside order form.doc
    292 KB · Views: 352
  • august 08 outside order form.doc
    305.5 KB · Views: 313
Great job!! Thanks for sharing!!!:)

Thanks for sharing Kris. However ~ you need to make sure you change the specials in the body of the order form (knives are listed on all three) to reflect the current month's specials.

Thanks for posting them though - I love this style.

Oh YIKES!!! :blushing: I'm forever doing this! I'm sorry...thanks for the reminder!
Here are the corrected ones.

Attachments

• july 08 outside order form.doc
    292 KB · Views: 314
  • august 08 outside order form.doc
    305.5 KB · Views: 314
Thanks~ Definitely Will Need These!

Thanks,
I have been looking for that!! It rocks!!

Related to June, July, August Outside Order Forms...

What is the purpose of the June, July, August Outside Order Forms?

The June, July, August Outside Order Forms are used to track orders that are placed outside of traditional in-home parties or online parties during those specific months. These orders can be from friends, family, or other contacts outside of the usual Pampered Chef party guests.

How do I obtain June, July, August Outside Order Forms?

You can obtain the June, July, August Outside Order Forms from your Pampered Chef consultant or you can download and print them from the Pampered Chef website. These forms are available for free and can be used as many times as needed during the designated months.

Can I use the June, July, August Outside Order Forms for orders outside of those months?

No, the June, July, August Outside Order Forms are specifically designed for tracking orders during those three months. For orders outside of those months, you can use the regular Pampered Chef order forms or the online ordering system.

How do I submit the completed June, July, August Outside Order Forms?

The completed June, July, August Outside Order Forms should be submitted to your Pampered Chef consultant or entered into the online ordering system. Your consultant will then process the orders and deliver the products to you.

Are there any special promotions or rewards for using the June, July, August Outside Order Forms?

Yes, there are often special promotions and rewards for using the June, July, August Outside Order Forms. These can include discounted products, free shipping, or extra hostess rewards. Make sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • VeronicaW
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies