• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
Lord knows that's the truth. Thankfully, mine was a civilian masquerading as a marine for 4 years.

bet you thought it was gone!!

Sorry Rae..................ask my husband, and he'll tell you that my problem is that I always have to have the last word!!

That's why this thread will never die - too many of us are that way!:rolleyes:

BethCooks4U said:
That's why this thread will never die - too many of us are that way!:rolleyes:

Me too! Gotta get in the last word, even as the other person is walking away or hanging up the phone! :p

Me too!

Even if it's under my breath...

(exhale)stupid people won't quit posting on this damn thread(exhale)

Smart ones won't, either.

And then there are those of us that are just a smart a$$:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just keepin' the thread alive.

YAY!! It's Friday!!

Yessss! And I have an open house and a show closing tomorrow. Yippee!

Is this thread the "Friends" of Chef Success - spend DAYS talking about nothing...Do any of you have a job?!?!? :)

Of course. I actually have 3 besides being a wife and mother. I just post quickly.

I work FT.
But I've got a little time now to post.

If you take a close look, you'll see that this thread has been active for a month or more.

Which makes you so efficient with everything you do, I am positive. Busy people get lots of stuff done!

Exactly!!!

I'm a single mom with no family around to help (and 100% custody), a huge house to keep clean, a pampered chef business (director), a mobile dance studio I own/run/instruct for/sew costumes for, I sell Maya Wrap baby slings, and I have modeling agency which is my primary income. Chef Success is my nursing time for my baby, but sometimes I get carried away.

I know I get more done when my list is long and I have a target date. Hey! I almost have the biggest job on my list done! I found a contractor and had work done in the bathroom. Half way through painting and room number 1 will be done!

PS: We are the friends of Chef Success and we are determined to be the last to post on this thread.

That's me!

Yep. I'm gonna win.

Paige Dixon said:
I'm a single mom with no family around to help (and 100% custody), a huge house to keep clean, a pampered chef business (director), a mobile dance studio I own/run/instruct for/sew costumes for, I sell Maya Wrap baby slings, and I have modeling agency which is my primary income. Chef Success is my nursing time for my baby, but sometimes I get carried away.

Wow Paige, the little one must be a chunker by now... J/K...

Hee Hee! Actually I'm embarrassed to say I shouldn't be calling him a baby anymore. He's totally scrawny, too! He has a kidney condition which affects his size/appetite. He's 3 1/2 but only about 22 pounds. Often the nursing thing drives me crazy, but it's the most nutrient-dense, calorie-rich food available, and he readily takes it!

wow - this went a loooonnnnnggg time with no new posts!

Are we all bored with this one?

Maybe - but we're not going to let you kill it.

Just waiting to see who kils it....http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-032.gif

I thought bringing up the pre-schooler nursing would do it for sure.

PRESCHOOLER NURSING
PRESCHOOLER NURSING
PRESCHOOLER NURSING

You're gonna have to do better than that.

Holy crap - I've killed so many threads in the last day or so...let's see howlong I can put this one to sleep for!!!

co-sleeping children
co-sleeping children
co-sleeping children

Ha Ha Ha!!!!

are you thread killer making some subliminal thread killer advertising attempts at thread killer knocking off this thread?

Wasn't bored with the thread. Wasn't about to let anyone else win. Just out making lots of money with an open house and a show closing.

Some of us were up very early I see. Just playing phantom poster to see if I can win

No, this is the Phantom poster.
http://www.reallyuseful.com/rug/shows/phantom/images/18posterSml.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Seriously..... Too Funny!!!

:p

Funny, but not funny enough to kill the thread.

Curses....foiled by Rae!

I'll get you Rae Bates....and kill this thread too!!!! :)

Na, na, na, na, na, na, you can't catch me.

If this ever makes it out of NEW POSTS, it could die.

But someone will keep posting and it will ALWAYS be in NEW POSTS.

There I said it... now it won't happen... I spoke too soon:(

Ohhh I've never been a tread killer. YET

Just checking to say HI......
leaf_blower.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/fetch_avatar.gif

How do I get my pic on here? I mean by my name.

baychef said:
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/fetch_avatar.gif
994...........:D

excel said:
How do I get my pic on here? I mean by my name.
I put the picture in where I set up my atavar

well I won't be a thread killer tonight coz it's 00.41 here in the uk so off to bed soon.

ohh thank you. I'll try

997...I think!

• #1,000
1000????????????????????? Maybe:) :)

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

Related to Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service