• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun with Kitchendiva on Our Active Thread!

In summary, Katie is mysterious and has been spending time on her computer. She is also in her pajamas and just ordered dinner from LaRosa's.
ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - I started this thread because Kacey and I were the only ones around...at least the only ones posting. Then, I had to leave, because...well, because I actually had something more interesting to do for a while.

And I come back to THIS!

What an amazing, prolific, amusing bunch you are!

They've destroyed my beautiful thread, Becky! :( LOL

And I'm sorry, but there isn't anything more intersting than me... I mean us. :) :rolleyes:

Kitchen Diva said:
You are probably one of the best influences on here, Janet! :)

Hey, and drying your underwear on a clothes line isn't THAT bad. At least mine comes all in one peace and can be seen in the presence of children. (...and no, I don't have grandma briefs either!)

janetupnorth said:
Hey, and drying your underwear on a clothes line isn't THAT bad. At least mine comes all in one peace and can be seen in the presence of children. (...and no, I don't have grandma briefs either!)

...nevermind- I'm not even gonna go there. :p

Kitchen Diva said:
...nevermind- I'm not even gonna go there. :p

:D Wow Kacey - set you up and you left it...

Now I KNOW that KG would have a wisecrack for that one!

Remember, I'm pure and wholesome! :)

<H2>1. What is the "Join the Fun with Kitchendiva" active thread all about?</H2><p>The "Join the Fun with Kitchendiva" active thread is a place for Pampered Chef consultants to connect and share tips, recipes, and ideas for growing their businesses.</p><H2>2. Who can join the active thread?</H2><p>Any Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of experience level, can join the active thread and participate in the discussions.</p><H2>3. How do I join the active thread?</H2><p>To join the active thread, simply search for "Join the Fun with Kitchendiva" on the Pampered Chef consultant forum and click on the thread to access it. You can then start reading and posting on the discussions.</p><H2>4. Can I only post about Pampered Chef products and business on the active thread?</H2><p>The active thread is primarily focused on Pampered Chef products and business, but we also encourage consultants to share personal stories, achievements, and other non-business related topics to foster a sense of community and camaraderie.</p><H2>5. Is the active thread only for posting and discussions, or are there other activities involved?</H2><p>In addition to discussions, the active thread also hosts challenges, giveaways, and other fun activities to keep consultants engaged and motivated. It's a great way to connect with others and have some fun while growing your business.</p>

Related to Join the Fun with Kitchendiva on Our Active Thread!

1. What is the "Join the Fun with Kitchendiva" active thread all about?

The "Join the Fun with Kitchendiva" active thread is a place for Pampered Chef consultants to connect and share tips, recipes, and ideas for growing their businesses.

2. Who can join the active thread?

Any Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of experience level, can join the active thread and participate in the discussions.

3. How do I join the active thread?

To join the active thread, simply search for "Join the Fun with Kitchendiva" on the Pampered Chef consultant forum and click on the thread to access it. You can then start reading and posting on the discussions.

4. Can I only post about Pampered Chef products and business on the active thread?

The active thread is primarily focused on Pampered Chef products and business, but we also encourage consultants to share personal stories, achievements, and other non-business related topics to foster a sense of community and camaraderie.

5. Is the active thread only for posting and discussions, or are there other activities involved?

In addition to discussions, the active thread also hosts challenges, giveaways, and other fun activities to keep consultants engaged and motivated. It's a great way to connect with others and have some fun while growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies