• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun with Kitchendiva on Our Active Thread!

In summary, Katie is mysterious and has been spending time on her computer. She is also in her pajamas and just ordered dinner from LaRosa's.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Do you get the feeling we are the only ones posting right now?:D :p

We are following each other around on threads.....

I am back online now :) Ready to do some posting!! :)

Hey! What about me!?

LOL- I left to go watch TV and everyone else hops on! Sometimes I think I'm a thread killer! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
LOL- I left to go watch TV and everyone else hops on! Sometimes I think I'm a thread killer! :)

NEVER!!!!!!:
sing: :sing: :sing:
I think I am getting slap happy now!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Do you get the feeling we are the only ones posting right now?:D :p

We are following each other around on threads.....
It's because no one can get a post in sideways.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It's because no one can get a post in sideways.

girl_holding_cue_cards_quiet_sm_nwm.gif

lol - I went to weed one more row of the garden....now we are leaving for "the farm"!

O
k
a
y

I
'
l
l

t
r
y

a
g
a
i
n

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
O
k
a
y

I
'
l
l

t
r
y

a
g
a
i
n

w
o
w-

t
h
a
t

w
a
s

c
l
e
v
e
r

K
G

;
)

S
h
a
m
et
h
es
m
i
l
e
yd
i
d
n
'
tw
o
r
k
!

I knew it wouldn't- I could have just put it in like this ;)

I'm beginning to think some of you have waaaaaay too much time on your hands.

raebates said:
I'm beginning to think some of you have waaaaaay too much time on your hands.
He (KG) started it.

I'm trying to get my fill because once Monday rolls around I won't be able to chat with you guys during the day, and that will make me sad. :(

I'll be busy, busy, busy with my new job!

Kitchen Diva said:
w
o
w-

t
h
a
t

w
a
s

c
l
e
v
e
r

K
G

;
)

How do you do that?

h
i
t

e
n
t
e
r

a
f
t
e
r

y
o
u

t
y
p
e

e
a
c
h

l
e
t
t
e
r
!

S
T
O
P
!
!
!

:) man that's hard on the eyes! :) LOL

h
o
w

a
b
o
u
t

t
h
i
s
?

oh forget it. on my screen it worked... the line of letters was slanted, not in a straight line downward... oh well.

M
a
n
,Ir
e
a
l
l
yn
e
e
dt
og
ot
ob
e
d
.I
t
'
sn
e
a
r
l
y1
a
m
!
!
!

I tried that too- so I just changed it! :)

Only 8p here across the pond. There should be a warning when you signup that C-S is highly addicting and not to try to post within 2 hours of bedtime.

Amen, sista! Dang- got hit by the darn 30 second rule... c'mon I type really fast, I should not be punished!!

Tell me about it! Having said that, the Le Mans 24-hour race is also keeping me awake on Eurosport!

How riveting! ;) Oops, some of that sarcasm dripped on my foot. ;)

katie0128 said:
Only 8p here across the pond. There should be a warning when you signup that C-S is highly addicting and not to try to post within 2 hours of bedtime.

Katie, my dear, you always pop in and out, then disappear, you are quite mysterious. What goes on over there on the "west side"??

Kacey, I should be packing and doing lots of other things, but I am on this addictive site :) I did take teenage DS to a party and have to stay up til midnight to pick him up. He wanted to walk home ( it isn't that far, but still) I said no way ot as DD says No way Jose'

I'm not entirely sure why I'm watching it. Actually, that's not true. It was on the same channel as the football I was watching earlier, and the remote's not right by me.

merego said:

Katie, my dear, you always pop in and out, then disappear, you are quite mysterious. What goes on over there on the "west side"??

Kacey, I should be packing and doing lots of other things, but I am on this addictive site :) I did take teenage DS to a party and have to stay up til midnight to pick him up. He wanted to walk home ( it isn't that far, but still) I said no way ot as DD says No way Jose'

DH and the kiddos are gone to his sister's for the weekend and I've been busy with cleaning my file cabinet and desk, taking a 3 hour nap and various other tasks I can't get done with kids climbing all over me. I'm still in my jammies and just ordered dinner from LaRosa's so I don't have to even cook anything!

katie0128 said:
DH and the kiddos are gone to his sister's for the weekend and I've been busy with cleaning my file cabinet and desk, taking a 3 hour nap and various other tasks I can't get done with kids climbing all over me. I'm still in my jammies and just ordered dinner from LaRosa's so I don't have to even cook anything!

I am SOOOOO jealous, can I come hang with you?? I am in need of peace, quiet, pizza and some wine or margaritas :)
Are you able to come to my party next weekend?? I hope so :)

oops Katie, the 29th, not next weekend~ duh, I wont even be home.

Re: Page 1 of this thread...
rolleye0001.gif

Well, some of us were offline working all day!I did registration and medical stuff at camp that took about 4-5 hours.
Did 3 loads of laundry and hung them on the clothesline to dry and brought them in.
Washed my dishes.
Played with the kids.
Stopped by a friend's house to drop off her PC stuff.
Ate dinner.
Watered the garden.Well, that was the last 6 1/2 hours.I still have plenty to do!

I want a clothes line sooooo badly... but DH thinks they look stupid and won't let me put it up.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Re: Page 1 of this thread...

rolleye0001.gif

I have totally lost track of which thread is which, maybre it is time for me to log off.

merego said:

I am SOOOOO jealous, can I come hang with you?? I am in need of peace, quiet, pizza and some wine or margaritas :)

You bring the margaritas and head on over! I should be able to come the 29th, but will know for sure after DH gets home (he might need to go back to his sister's that weekend and will know after this weekend.)

katie0128 said:
I want a clothes line sooooo badly... but DH thinks they look stupid and won't let me put it up.

My first was the rope strung between the trees...now I got T-poles this year, but the line in the trees was much sturdier - might put it back up.

I figured I saved about 3 hours of my dryer running today. That should help the electric bill a bit.

Besides, fresh smelling sheets are the BEST! Now jeans, they get a little "crispier"...not as nice but it works.

I didn't get sheets done today though, if it is nice tomorrow I may do them after church.

merego said:

I really was thinking of calling you to see if I made the trip waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over there today if you could do lunch. But then I decided that I didn't want to get dressed and thought it might be better to meet you after I have gotten dressed... oh yeah, and had a shower as well.

The "dried on the line in the summer" is one of my favorite scents!!!! DH was raised in an uppity neighborhood and the only people around them that had clothes lines were of a much lower socio-economic level... so that is what he equates it with. I think he might feel differently if I could put a line up where it wasn't very visable by the neighbors, but there is no such place in our backyard. Can I mail my laundry to you???

Boy- you guys have BEYOND hijacked this thread! :) LOL What are we going to talk about next? Sunscreen?

katie0128 said:
The "dried on the line in the summer" is one of my favorite scents!!!! DH was raised in an uppity neighborhood and the only people around them that had clothes lines were of a much lower socio-economic level... so that is what he equates it with. I think he might feel differently if I could put a line up where it wasn't very visable by the neighbors, but there is no such place in our backyard. Can I mail my laundry to you???

Sure, but it might get pricey and on the way back the FedEx exhaust smell might overpower the fresh air scent.

Tell him to get over it - with the price of stuff, it is good to save. Besides, money isn't everything! People with less are usually much happier. ;)

You would have laughed today. I was hanging all the underwear on the line too and thinking what would neighbors in the city think... :eek:

Naw... keep that hijack for the C-S cruise thread. I'm gonna go eat dinner and then I'll come back and re-hijack this thread again later!

Kitchen Diva said:
Boy- you guys have BEYOND hijacked this thread! :) LOL What are we going to talk about next? Sunscreen?

No, but I could REALLY use some good bug spray with LOTS of DEET. The mosquitos around here can pick me up and carry me away!

janetupnorth said:
Sure, but it might get pricey and on the way back the FedEx exhaust smell might overpower the fresh air scent.

Tell him to get over it - with the price of stuff, it is good to save. Besides, money isn't everything! People with less are usually much happier. ;)

You would have laughed today. I was hanging all the underwear on the line too and thinking what would neighbors in the city think... :eek:

DH (and his whole family) would have turned about 1400 shades of embarrassed and then died!

janetupnorth said:
No, but I could REALLY use some good bug spray with LOTS of DEET. The mosquitos around here can pick me up and carry me away!
Oooo, I read that there is something you can put on yourself, like listerine or something like that, bugs HATE it...

katie0128 said:
DH (and his whole family) would have turned about 1400 shades of embarrassed and then died!

ROFLOL! I should have taken a picture. ;)

:D That would constitue as a "bad influence" and DH might never let me back on this site again!!!!

katie0128 said:
:D That would constitue as a "bad influence" and DH might never let me back on this site again!!!!

Yeah, don't tell him I work at a Christian camp! :eek:

You are probably one of the best influences on here, Janet! :)

Okay - I started this thread because Kacey and I were the only ones around...at least the only ones posting. Then, I had to leave, because...well, because I actually had something more interesting to do for a while.

And I come back to THIS!

What an amazing, prolific, amusing bunch you are!

<H2>1. What is the "Join the Fun with Kitchendiva" active thread all about?</H2><p>The "Join the Fun with Kitchendiva" active thread is a place for Pampered Chef consultants to connect and share tips, recipes, and ideas for growing their businesses.</p><H2>2. Who can join the active thread?</H2><p>Any Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of experience level, can join the active thread and participate in the discussions.</p><H2>3. How do I join the active thread?</H2><p>To join the active thread, simply search for "Join the Fun with Kitchendiva" on the Pampered Chef consultant forum and click on the thread to access it. You can then start reading and posting on the discussions.</p><H2>4. Can I only post about Pampered Chef products and business on the active thread?</H2><p>The active thread is primarily focused on Pampered Chef products and business, but we also encourage consultants to share personal stories, achievements, and other non-business related topics to foster a sense of community and camaraderie.</p><H2>5. Is the active thread only for posting and discussions, or are there other activities involved?</H2><p>In addition to discussions, the active thread also hosts challenges, giveaways, and other fun activities to keep consultants engaged and motivated. It's a great way to connect with others and have some fun while growing your business.</p>

Related to Join the Fun with Kitchendiva on Our Active Thread!

1. What is the "Join the Fun with Kitchendiva" active thread all about?

The "Join the Fun with Kitchendiva" active thread is a place for Pampered Chef consultants to connect and share tips, recipes, and ideas for growing their businesses.

2. Who can join the active thread?

Any Pampered Chef consultant, regardless of experience level, can join the active thread and participate in the discussions.

3. How do I join the active thread?

To join the active thread, simply search for "Join the Fun with Kitchendiva" on the Pampered Chef consultant forum and click on the thread to access it. You can then start reading and posting on the discussions.

4. Can I only post about Pampered Chef products and business on the active thread?

The active thread is primarily focused on Pampered Chef products and business, but we also encourage consultants to share personal stories, achievements, and other non-business related topics to foster a sense of community and camaraderie.

5. Is the active thread only for posting and discussions, or are there other activities involved?

In addition to discussions, the active thread also hosts challenges, giveaways, and other fun activities to keep consultants engaged and motivated. It's a great way to connect with others and have some fun while growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies