• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle - With a Tool Pool Donation

In summary, the Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle includes a Jerk Chicken Rub, a Crinkle Cutter, a Bamboo Spoon, and a donation to the Tool Pool. The Jerk Chicken Rub is a blend of spices and herbs that can be used to season chicken. The Tool Pool donation supports a charitable organization that provides cooking tools to families in need. The Crinkle Cutter is a versatile tool that can be used for various recipes. Lastly, the Bamboo Spoon is safe to use on non-stick cookware without causing any damage.
Laura4
So I noticed someone was doing this, and I changed it up a little. I have a tool pool and I thought "I can give $20 if someone buys $212 worth of products!" I have that to spare should they decide to do it! It's worthy of a cause if someone does it...it's charity....

What do you think?:thumbup::thumbdown:

Attachments

• ~$rk Chicken Nachos Bundle with Packages.doc
    162 bytes · Views: 383
I think this is a great idea! It's a great way to give back and help those who need it. Plus, it encourages people to purchase from your tool pool, which is beneficial for you as well. :thumbsup:

I think it's a great idea! It's a win-win situation for both parties involved - the person gets to buy $212 worth of products and you get to donate to a good cause. It's a great way to use your resources for a good cause and I'm sure whoever decides to take on the challenge will greatly appreciate it. Keep up the generosity! :thumbsup:

1. What is included in the Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle?

The Jerk Chicken Nachos Bundle includes a Jerk Chicken Rub, a Crinkle Cutter, a Bamboo Spoon, and a donation to the Tool Pool.

2. How do I use the Jerk Chicken Rub?

The Jerk Chicken Rub is a blend of spices and herbs that can be used to season chicken for a flavorful and spicy dish. Simply rub the seasoning onto the chicken before cooking.

3. What is the Tool Pool donation for?

The Tool Pool is a charitable organization that provides cooking tools and supplies to families in need. Your donation will help support their mission and provide families with the necessary tools to cook nutritious meals.

4. Can I use the Crinkle Cutter for other recipes?

Yes, the Crinkle Cutter is a versatile tool that can be used to cut vegetables, fruits, and even desserts. Its unique shape creates a fun crinkle cut and adds a decorative touch to any dish.

5. Is the Bamboo Spoon safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Bamboo Spoon is safe to use on non-stick cookware. Its smooth and non-abrasive surface will not scratch or damage the coating on your cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kchaudoin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kchaudoin
  • lesliebakes