• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Host Special: What's In Store? | Get Ready for the Latest Offer!

In summary, the conversation is discussing the potential specials for the month of January for hosts, and when this information will be released. It is mentioned that January is typically a bonus month for hosts, and there is speculation that it may be similar to last year's benefits and product sale. The conversation also encourages booking shows in November and keeping in touch with January hosts throughout the holiday season. There is also mention of a document with three letters that can be used for staying in touch with January hosts.
supergirljennie
Is anyone else getting anxious for this? I have several hosts on the fence to hear January's special, because otherwise they want to do it in November! When should we hear what the special is? Thanks!

Last January...Last January, it was Benefits and a Half for our hosts, with a small product at 60% off in addition. January seems to usually be along those lines.

Definitely a great month to host, especially for those whose motivation is FREE not saving!

I've attached LAST YEAR'S flyer so you can see how it worked. Please note...

this is LAST YEAR'S flyer​

not this years!

There is no guarantee that it will be the same this year, but I'd be willing to be it's similar. Our repeat hosts, especially, tend to count on certain months (like February being cookware, September being Stoneware, etc.)

HTH!

Attachments

• 2006-01 Host.pdf
    31.8 KB · Views: 313
Ah, but Feb 2006 being cookware sale was different from previous years. In past years, January was cookware.

I'd press to get the November bookings first - at least until your calendar is as full as you want it. Then they can rebook for January or have someone at their November show book January and they'll still get the bonus that month.

My November is full, december is getting there and I have 5 bookings in January already : ) When do we get the info on the January Specials? I thought it was October, but I guess I am wrong : )

Gail
Recruit #4 just signed : )))))

chefann said:
Ah, but Feb 2006 being cookware sale was different from previous years. In past years, January was cookware....

Actually, January 2005 was Double Points (we were still under the old system then). I have every guest and host special since I started in July 2004, and double checked. Before that, I don't know, but from what I have heard from my AD (6+ years in), January has been the "bonus" month for hosts for quite awhile. February was cookware also; however, under the old hostess system, you didn't get to choose what you got...it depended on the sales level of your show, and you got whatever that level was.

Again, there is never a guarantee, but it definitely seems to be the pattern.

As far as when January will be released, I know TPC is really wanting us to focus on Nov. and Dec. bookings, so it might not be until December. We just have to wait and see. Hopefully it will be November!

HTH!

We should know in Nov. They said that they will always give us the next 3 mo specials. so that would mean we get jan and feb in nov. that will finish it until leadership when they'll announce the new products for march, etc.

finish booking this year out! and remember to keep in touch with your hosts that book january throughout the holiday season.

Book them in November! If they hear January and are sad, they can just book again! Can't beat the November special...that roasting pan is a MUST for Thanksgiving! It inspired me to host my first Thanksgiving last year and now it's MY holiday in the fam! I love it! I just got the meat lifters, and I'm SO SO set for it!! I can't wait! I have a great recipe for dinner rolls that makes just enough to fit on the large bar pan...wow, off topic...sorry for rambling...

ange13 said:
finish booking this year out! and remember to keep in touch with your hosts that book january throughout the holiday season.

You might want to use these three letters for keeping in touch with Jan Hostess. They are all in one document.
Andrea

Attachments

• HolidayHostCoachingLetters-2005NZ[2].doc
    137 KB · Views: 368

What is the January Host Special for Pampered Chef?

The January Host Special for Pampered Chef is a limited-time offer for our valued hosts. It includes a selection of our most popular kitchen tools and products at a discounted price.

How can I take advantage of the January Host Special?

To take advantage of the January Host Special, all you need to do is host a Pampered Chef party in January. Our consultants will help you plan and host the perfect party for you and your guests to enjoy.

What products are included in the January Host Special?

The specific products included in the January Host Special vary each year. However, they typically include a mix of our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware, as well as some exclusive items only available through this special offer.

Can I combine the January Host Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the January Host Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, our consultants will work with you to ensure you get the best deal possible for your party.

Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the January Host Special?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the January Host Special. However, the more your guests purchase at your party, the more rewards and discounts you can earn as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather