• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid

In summary, the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid is a 9x13 inch lid that is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used with other brands of stoneware. It is dishwasher safe and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
noellewilliams
I have a customer who broke hers and it is out of warranty - Please let me know how much w/shipping to 36117. Thanks!Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama

I have.
noellewilliams said:
I have a customer who broke hers and it is out of warranty - Please let me know how much w/shipping to 36117. Thanks!

Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama

The rectangler stone baking lid that was discontinued last yr. I"ll have to figure prices later; I'm on my way to work and won't get home until 11 p.m.

thanks;

Liz

Related to Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid

1. What is the size of the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid?

The Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid measures 9 inches by 13 inches, making it the perfect fit for standard rectangular baker dishes.

2. Is the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid oven-safe?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave and freezer safe.

3. Can the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid be used with other brands of stoneware?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid is designed to fit most standard rectangular baker dishes, regardless of brand.

4. How do I clean the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid?

The Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water.

5. Does the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Rectangular Baker Lid comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the lid, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • noellewilliams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • KellyTheChef