• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Buy an Iso Stoneware Storage Rack?

In summary, the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is a durable and versatile storage solution designed for stoneware dishes from Pampered Chef. It can hold up to six dishes of various sizes and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. It can also be used to store other types of dishes, but may not be as stable with heavier or larger dishes. The rack comes with a limited lifetime warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship.
noellewilliams
I have a customer who wants one - please let me know how much and shipping to 36117. Thanks!

Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama

Can we still get these? If so I would like to know too. I have way too many and no where to keep them!

I have 2, still in the boxes if anyone is still interested.

$10 plus shipping from 40004.

I know my recruit will be interested in one!!! I'll let her know right now!!!

They were on the outlet not long ago.

I stocked up. ;)

1. What is the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack?

The Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is a versatile and convenient storage solution specifically designed for stoneware products from Pampered Chef. It is made of durable and sturdy materials, and can hold multiple stoneware dishes of various sizes.

2. How many stoneware dishes can the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack hold?

The Iso Stoneware Storage Rack can hold up to six stoneware dishes of various sizes, depending on the dimensions of each dish. It is recommended to stack the dishes from largest to smallest for maximum stability.

3. Is the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the rack to prolong its lifespan and prevent any potential damage from high heat or harsh dishwasher detergents.

4. Can the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack be used to store other types of dishes?

While the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is specifically designed for stoneware dishes, it can also be used to store other types of dishes such as plates, bowls, and pans. However, it is important to note that the rack may not be as stable when holding heavier or larger dishes.

5. Does the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, and Pampered Chef will replace the product free of charge if it fails to perform as expected. However, the warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or normal wear and tear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noellewilliams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • annew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • SusanBP0129