• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has an Iso Stoneware Storage Rack in Stock?

In summary, the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is a durable and versatile storage solution for Pampered Chef's stoneware products. It can hold up to eight pieces of varying sizes and shapes and is easy to assemble without any tools. The rack is designed to fit in most standard kitchen cabinets and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. While it may accommodate other kitchen items, it is specifically designed for Pampered Chef's stoneware products.
janezapchef
Gold Member
How long have we not carried these? It's been a LONG time! But, last night I had a shocked past host who desperately wants one. Anyone have one?

Bumping -- I posted this late in the day. (Well, technically, VERY early in the day)

Those are next to impossible to find. Someone on another thread said that I think Bed, Bath, and Beyond has one that will hold the stones and it's only $7.99!

I bought mine two years ago when they were in the outlet, so it's been longer than that since they've been sold. I *may* still have one in its package.

Oh, believe me, I KNOW it's been a long time! I told her it wouldn't be a for sure thing! Thanks for the Bed, Bath and Beyond tip though! I'll send her there.

What is the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack?

The Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is a versatile and space-saving storage solution designed specifically for Pampered Chef's line of stoneware products. It is made of durable metal and can hold up to eight stoneware pieces of various sizes and shapes.

How do I assemble the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack?

Assembling the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is simple and requires no tools. The pieces easily snap together, and the instructions are included in the packaging. You can also find a step-by-step video tutorial on our website.

Will the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack fit in my kitchen cabinet?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is designed to fit in most standard kitchen cabinets. It measures 9" x 11.75" x 5.5", so be sure to measure your cabinet beforehand to ensure a proper fit.

Can I use the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack for other kitchen items?

The Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is specifically designed for Pampered Chef's stoneware products. While it may accommodate other kitchen items, we cannot guarantee a proper fit or weight capacity.

Is the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water if preferred.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • annew