• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Stoneware Storage Rack?

In summary, the Need Stoneware Storage Rack is a versatile storage rack that measures 13.5 inches in height, 10.5 inches in width, and 4 inches in depth. It can hold up to 6 pieces of stoneware and can also be used for other types of bakeware such as ceramic or glass dishes. The rack is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer durability. It is made of sturdy metal with a sleek chrome finish and is not designed to be mounted on the wall, but rather sit on a countertop or inside a cabinet.
noellewilliams
Help! I told my customer two days ago to go online and order one, and she forgot and this morning I reminded her again (and I looked yesterday and it was still listed) but she just called me and they are gone - does anyone have one?Noelle Williams
Sales Director

i just saw them online

Great - email me offline at [email protected] and let me know where to send a check and how much you want for it.

same here :(
noellewilliams said:
Help! I told my customer two days ago to go online and order one, and she forgot and this morning I reminded her again (and I looked yesterday and it was still listed) but she just called me and they are gone - does anyone have one?

Noelle Williams
Sales Director

Identical here, however I keep checking and find none :(

Liz

They are gone, as far as I know. The post that said they were back online was a week ago.

Related to Where Can I Find a Stoneware Storage Rack?

What is the size of the Need Stoneware Storage Rack?

The Need Stoneware Storage Rack measures 13.5 inches in height, 10.5 inches in width, and 4 inches in depth. It can hold up to 6 pieces of stoneware.

Can the Need Stoneware Storage Rack be used for other types of bakeware?

Yes, the Need Stoneware Storage Rack is designed to fit stoneware pieces, but it can also be used to store other types of bakeware such as ceramic or glass dishes.

Is the Need Stoneware Storage Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Need Stoneware Storage Rack is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

Can the Need Stoneware Storage Rack be mounted on the wall?

No, the Need Stoneware Storage Rack is not designed to be mounted on the wall. It is intended to sit on a countertop or inside a cabinet.

What materials is the Need Stoneware Storage Rack made of?

The Need Stoneware Storage Rack is made of sturdy metal with a sleek chrome finish. It is durable and designed to last for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • annew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • noellewilliams