• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Discontinued Iso-Stoneware Storage Rack?

In summary, the Iso-Stoneware Storage Rack is a useful tool for storing and organizing Pampered Chef stoneware pieces, such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and cookie sheets. It can hold up to 6 stoneware pieces, depending on their size and shape, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. While specifically designed for stoneware, it can also be used to store other kitchen items like cutting boards or baking trays. The dimensions of the rack are 13.5 inches in length, 6.5 inches in width, and 8.5 inches in height.
annew
A very good customer of mine is looking for the stoneware storage rack that was discontinued.......if you have one can you please PM me so we can make a deal :)

i got one at my local mikasa outlet store. they are closing the outlets, so i got it for a steal!

1. What is the Iso-Stoneware Storage Rack used for?

The Iso-Stoneware Storage Rack is used to store and organize your Pampered Chef stoneware pieces, such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and cookie sheets.

2. How many stoneware pieces can the Iso-Stoneware Storage Rack hold?

The Iso-Stoneware Storage Rack can hold up to 6 stoneware pieces, depending on the size and shape of the pieces.

3. Is the Iso-Stoneware Storage Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso-Stoneware Storage Rack is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can the Iso-Stoneware Storage Rack be used to store other kitchen items?

While it is designed specifically for Pampered Chef stoneware, the Iso-Stoneware Storage Rack can also be used to store other kitchen items such as cutting boards or baking trays.

5. What are the dimensions of the Iso-Stoneware Storage Rack?

The Iso-Stoneware Storage Rack measures 13.5 inches in length, 6.5 inches in width, and 8.5 inches in height, providing ample space for stoneware storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • kchaudoin