• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipie

In summary, the key to a moist Pineapple Upside Down Cake is to not overbake it and to check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center. Fresh pineapple can be used instead of canned, but excess moisture should be removed beforehand. All-purpose flour can be substituted with a gluten-free flour blend, but the texture and taste may be slightly different. To prevent the cake from sticking to the pan, properly grease it or line it with parchment paper. Other types of fruit can be used in this recipe, but cooking time should be adjusted and the same amount of fruit should be used.
ectigger
I have heard of using the family skillet to make a stove top pineapple upside down cake. I would greatly appreciate any help with this. I would like to use it at a show next week. Thanks in advance for any help :)

The one I have used is in the oven. It is on the PC website. Go into recipes and when it says keyword type in pineapple. Scroll down and it will show up as a different color as some of the others and it is found in a recipe product care so you can actually print it out. Hope this helps.

I made this for my cluster meeting last week. It was so delicious. I actually have a recipe for one you make in the small saute pan and then a chocolate pineapple upside down cake in the larger skillet. I'll attach the recipes.

Attachments

• Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe.doc
    24 KB · Views: 626

1. How do I make the cake moist?

The key to a moist Pineapple Upside Down Cake is to not overbake it. Make sure to check the cake at the recommended time and insert a toothpick in the center to check for doneness. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is done.

2. Can I use fresh pineapple instead of canned?

Yes, you can use fresh pineapple for this recipe. Just make sure to slice the pineapple thinly and evenly, and remove any excess moisture before placing it in the cake pan.

3. Can I substitute the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour?

Yes, you can use a gluten-free flour blend in place of the all-purpose flour. However, the texture and taste of the cake may be slightly different.

4. How do I prevent the cake from sticking to the pan?

To prevent the cake from sticking to the pan, make sure to properly grease the pan with butter or cooking spray before adding the cake batter. You can also line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper for easier removal.

5. Can I use a different type of fruit for this recipe?

Yes, you can use other types of fruit such as peaches, cherries, or apples for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and use the same amount of fruit as called for in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • AJPratt