• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cranberry Table Cloth to Buy

In summary, the Iso Cranberry Table Cloth is a 60-inch by 84-inch table cloth that is machine washable and can be used on both round and rectangular tables. It only comes in the cranberry color, but this color is versatile and complements many table settings. While not heat resistant, it can withstand moderate heat with the use of a trivet or hot pad.
chefjwr
Has anyone gotten the Cranberry tablecloth offered as an incentive in January and would like to sell it to me??? I don't have a PC tablecloth at all and would just love the Cranberry one. Just hoping.:)

I got a PM and purchased from a fellow consultant a fine Cranberry PC Tablecloth. I received it today. YEAH!!

Related to Iso Cranberry Table Cloth to Buy

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso Cranberry Table Cloth?

The dimensions of the Iso Cranberry Table Cloth are 60 inches by 84 inches.

2. Is the Iso Cranberry Table Cloth machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Table Cloth is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and laying it flat to dry to prevent shrinking.

3. Can I use the Iso Cranberry Table Cloth on both round and rectangular tables?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Table Cloth is versatile and can be used on both round and rectangular tables.

4. Does the Iso Cranberry Table Cloth come in different colors?

No, the Iso Cranberry Table Cloth is only available in the cranberry color. However, it is a beautiful and versatile color that complements many different table settings.

5. Is the Iso Cranberry Table Cloth heat resistant?

While the Iso Cranberry Table Cloth is not designed to be heat resistant, it can withstand moderate heat. We recommend using a trivet or hot pad underneath hot dishes to protect the table cloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • prepchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
prepchef
  • kaseydee