• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Tablecloths, Lead Boxes, Etc

In summary, Iso Tablecloths are high-quality, durable tablecloths made from a blend of polyester and cotton. They are wrinkle-resistant and perfect for everyday use or special occasions. Lead Boxes, on the other hand, are used to collect contact information from potential customers and can be customized with your logo or business information. To clean Iso Tablecloths, simply machine wash in cold water and tumble dry on low. They are also stain-resistant and can be easily wiped clean. Additionally, Iso Tablecloths can be paired with coordinating table runners, napkins, and placemats to create a cohesive and stylish table setting. They are also versatile and can be used with a variety of dishes, utensils, and centerpieces.
MissyPC
Hello ALL.

I am looking for tableclothes, lead boxes, or other items you think I would need to start setting tables up at local events. New to this world. I am trying to make my new season and this year and fantastic one. I would like to have sales 1000 plus per month, start doing funraisers and most importantly build a team.

Also any cranberry items anyone has they would like to part with, I am also interested in. Thanks,

Melissa

[email protected]

Hello Melissa, It sounds like you have some exciting plans for this year! Depending on the type of events you will be setting up tables for, you'll need items such as tablecloths, napkins, plates, silverware, glasses, and serving dishes. You may also want to invest in a few decorative items such as centerpieces and flower arrangements. You could look into purchasing items in bulk from wholesalers or catering companies, which would save you time and money in the long run. You can also check out local thrift stores or online retailers to find unique items at a lower cost. When it comes to cranberry items, you can find many different types of decorations, dishes, and utensils that are made with cranberries. Good luck with your venture!

What are Iso Tablecloths?

Iso Tablecloths are high-quality, wrinkle-resistant tablecloths made from a blend of polyester and cotton. They are designed to be durable and long-lasting, making them perfect for everyday use or special occasions.

What is the purpose of Lead Boxes?

Lead Boxes are used to collect contact information from potential customers at trade shows, events, or in-store demonstrations. They are an effective way to generate leads and grow your business.

How do I clean Iso Tablecloths?

Iso Tablecloths can be easily cleaned by machine washing them in cold water and tumble drying on a low setting. They are also stain-resistant, so any spills or stains can be easily wiped off with a damp cloth.

Are Lead Boxes customizable?

Yes, our Lead Boxes can be customized with your logo or business information to make them more personalized and eye-catching. This can help attract more potential customers and make your brand stand out.

What other products can be used with Iso Tablecloths?

Iso Tablecloths can be paired with our coordinating table runners, napkins, and placemats to create a cohesive and stylish table setting. They also work well with a variety of dishes, utensils, and centerpieces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda c
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • Michelle Hebert-Voudren
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessica Miller