• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There an Insert for the Holiday Mini Book?

In summary, there is an insert available for the Holiday Mini Book that features exclusive holiday recipes and products. The insert can be obtained by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant or ordering it online. It may include special offers or discounts on select holiday products. However, it cannot be used to place an order on its own and is only available in English. The main Holiday Mini Book is available in both English and Spanish versions.
heatherkiss
I want to mail out some of my Holiday Minis...........
Anyone have festive or :love: cute inserts?

I've done one - nothing all that fancy, but it works for me. But can't get it to upload. I'm just not that computer savvy. Send me an email & I'll try to send it to you directly - [email protected]

Hi there! I love the idea of mailing out Holiday Minis, it's such a fun and festive way to spread some holiday cheer! As for inserts, have you considered using cute holiday stickers or washi tape to decorate the envelopes? You could also add in a handwritten note or a small holiday-themed bookmark for a personal touch. Another idea could be to include a mini candy cane or a small ornament with each mini. Whatever you choose, I'm sure your recipients will love it! Happy holidays! :santa:

1. Is there an insert for the Holiday Mini Book?

Yes, there is an insert available for the Holiday Mini Book that features exclusive holiday recipes and products.

2. How can I get the insert for the Holiday Mini Book?

The insert for the Holiday Mini Book can be obtained by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering it online through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are there any special offers or discounts included in the Holiday Mini Book insert?

Yes, the insert may include special offers or discounts on select holiday products for a limited time. Be sure to check the insert for any promotions or deals.

4. Can I use the insert for the Holiday Mini Book to place an order?

No, the insert is meant to supplement the Holiday Mini Book and does not have a separate order form. To place an order, you can use the order form included in the main Holiday Mini Book or place an order online.

5. Is the insert for the Holiday Mini Book available in multiple languages?

Currently, the insert is only available in English. However, the main Holiday Mini Book is available in both English and Spanish versions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimWalters
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pkd09