• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Way to Round up for Hwc?

In summary, the pink products will still go to Feeding America, but there are other ways to donate. Rounding up will still go to Feeding America, even in May, but there is a way to do donations on The Pampered Chef website. Have fun with it!
Jennifer E
I have a show tomorrow and I want to promote the HWC campaign but, to be truthful, I am not sure how well the products will go over. Is there a way for people to still give to HWC by rounding up or doing a flat donation instead of having to buy one of the pink products? Kind of like they do with Round Up For The Heart.

Rounding up will still go to Feeding America, even in May but there is a way to do donations. Go to the HWC area of CC - square on the right side of the first page. It has info there.

Jennifer E said:
I have a show tomorrow and I want to promote the HWC campaign but, to be truthful, I am not sure how well the products will go over. Is there a way for people to still give to HWC by rounding up or doing a flat donation instead of having to buy one of the pink products? Kind of like they do with Round Up For The Heart.

Jennifer, on the lower left of Consultants Corner you'll see a box that says: "Are you proud to be Pink?" - click on it.

This takes you to a HWC resource page. On the left hand side you'll find: "Make or accept credit card donations through The Pampered Chef's Team ACS page" - Click there and sign up for your own HWC page (no cost involved). Send customers here to make HWC donations of any amount via credit card.

Good luck!

Jennifer, go to the FUNDRASIERS forum then click on the Help Whip Cancer subforum. This will give you lots of ideas. There are a ton of ways to donations and get them into PC without having to depend on the products. Defiantly go to The Pampered Chef website and log into Consultant Corner. Then check out the Help Whip Cancer info. You can do donations via a website and like Dave said it is free. You can collect cash donations and send it in with a form you will find in that info on CC called Cash Donation Form. And most of all, have fun with it!

Thanks guy's!

Related to Is There a Way to Round up for Hwc?

1. How do I round up my order for HWC?

To round up your order for HWC (Help Whip Cancer), simply click on the "round up" button during checkout. This will add a small donation to your total, which will go towards breast cancer research and support.

2. How much does rounding up cost?

The amount to round up for HWC varies depending on your total order. It is typically a small amount, usually less than $5. Any amount, no matter how small, can make a big difference in the fight against breast cancer.

3. Can I opt out of rounding up for HWC?

Yes, you have the option to not round up for HWC during checkout. Simply do not click on the "round up" button and your order will not include a donation for HWC.

4. Where does the money from rounding up for HWC go?

All donations from rounding up for HWC go towards breast cancer research and support through the Pampered Chef Foundation. The foundation partners with organizations such as the American Cancer Society and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation to fund important research and provide support for those affected by breast cancer.

5. Is there a limit to how much I can round up for HWC?

There is no limit to how much you can round up for HWC. You can choose to round up a small amount or a larger amount, depending on your preference. Every donation, no matter the size, makes a positive impact in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates