• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exciting Round-Up From the Heart® 2007 Summer Program Today!

In summary, the Round-Up From the Heart® 2007 Summer Program is a promotion by Pampered Chef that donates a portion of designated product purchases towards supporting Feeding America, a non-profit organization fighting hunger in the US. The program is available from July 1st to August 31st, 2007, after which a new program will be introduced. Several products are included in the program, and a full list can be found on the website or by contacting a consultant. $1 from each designated product purchase will be donated, providing 10 meals to those in need. Alternatively, a direct donation can also be made to support Feeding America.
Lisa2Boys
I saw this in the download section on CC but nothing is there yet . . . Round-Up From the Heart® 2007 Summer Program .

Anyone want to take a guess at what this could be?

Interesting...I wonder what it could be!

Oooh I LOVE suspense!

What is the Round-Up From the Heart® 2007 Summer Program?

The Round-Up From the Heart® 2007 Summer Program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a portion of each purchase from designated products goes towards supporting Feeding America, a non-profit organization dedicated to fighting hunger in the United States.

How long will the Round-Up From the Heart® 2007 Summer Program be available?

The Round-Up From the Heart® 2007 Summer Program will be available from July 1st to August 31st, 2007. After this, a new program will be introduced to continue supporting Feeding America.

Which products are included in the Round-Up From the Heart® 2007 Summer Program?

There are several products included in this program, such as the Mix 'N Chop, Salad Chopper, and Garlic Press. You can find a full list of participating products on our website or by contacting your independent consultant.

How much of each purchase goes towards supporting Feeding America?

For every designated product purchased during the Round-Up From the Heart® 2007 Summer Program, $1 will be donated to Feeding America. This will help provide 10 meals to families and individuals in need.

Can I still participate in the Round-Up From the Heart® 2007 Summer Program if I don't want to purchase any of the designated products?

Yes, you can still support Feeding America by making a direct donation on our website or through your independent consultant. Every dollar donated will help provide 10 meals to those facing hunger in the United States.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
MGG
Replies
Views
pampered1224