• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a delay for wedding registries to show up on consultant's website?

In summary, a wedding registry is a list of desired gifts that engaged couples create for their wedding. It can be created online or at a Pampered Chef retail location with the help of registry experts. Items can be added to the registry at any time, and guests can purchase them online or in-store. Items can be returned within 90 days of the wedding date.
cbord
How long after a couple creates registry will it take to show up on your website?

A friend created a registry this weekend but its not showing under my website; however it shows up when you do a search.

Is there a delay to show up on consultant's website or could she possibly created it under main website?

Things don't update on CC over the weekend - you should see it on there on Monday.

Did you look under CC my shows, and then wedding registry? I had someone create one yesterday and it is there, but for my actual shows on my website I had to create a wedding shower (she is having a shower)

I think mystery solved.My firend said she only enter the contest and hasn't selected her items for registry yet. It looks like when they entered the contest everything shows up as a registry with entire catalog selected. They will select their specify items this weekend and we'll see.

Here's whay happen:According to Sarah:
My friend, Sarah, registry for sweepstakes over weekend. PC automatically created a registry and assign her to consultant that lived close to her. This morning she deleted the first registry and recreated one with my information. She then emailed PC about the change in consultants. The registry now shows up on my website. PC is her main registry for her wedding. This is my first registry I hope it works out.

Related to Is there a delay for wedding registries to show up on consultant's website?

1. What is a wedding registry?

A wedding registry is a way for engaged couples to create a list of desired gifts for their wedding. This list is typically shared with friends and family so they know what items the couple would like to receive as wedding gifts.

2. How do I create a wedding registry?

To create a wedding registry, you can visit our website or stop by one of our Pampered Chef retail locations. Our registry experts can guide you through the process and help you choose the perfect items for your registry.

3. Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your wedding registry at any time. Simply log into your account on our website or visit a Pampered Chef retail location and our registry experts can assist you in adding new items to your registry.

4. How do my guests purchase items from my wedding registry?

Your guests can purchase items from your wedding registry either online or in-store. When they make a purchase, they can choose to have the item shipped directly to you or to themselves to give to you at the wedding.

5. Can I return items from my wedding registry?

Yes, you can return items from your wedding registry within 90 days of your wedding date. Simply bring the item to any Pampered Chef retail location or contact our customer service team for assistance with online returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefnene
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • JackieB999