• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the New Cn Out for Directors Yet?

I just miss it?In summary, the January specials have been announced and include 60% off open stock cookware for hosts, a heart bowl for guests, and a 60% off stoneware offer for past hosts. The calendar for October states that the specials will be released on October 25th, but sometimes they can be seen a day earlier through the "sneaky way." The newsletter also mentions that the February specials will be announced in the December newsletter. There is also a promotion for recruits who sign in November and qualify by December 31st, where both the recruit and the recruiter will receive a new spring product.
It's at the top of page 2 of this thread - 20% off stoneware!

FromMaria'sKitchen said:
YEAH!!! Can't wait to start promoting this! Thanks Ann for keeping us informed! Any idea what the guest special will be?

~Maria

The guest special is 20% off stoneware.

Wow that is going to be awesome!!!

Isn't it amazing that they do so much to set us up to be successful?

Just 4 January shows at at least $500 each is a $2k month!!!!

finley1991 said:
Isn't it amazing that they do so much to set us up to be successful?

Just 4 January shows at at least $500 each is a $2k month!!!!

I just emailed my director, and told her that I will be coaching all of my January Hosts to $1000 shows! My goal for bookings is 12 shows - I want to submit 8, and there is always the possibility of shows being rescheduled for illness/weather that time of the year!

AWESOME!!

I think that's what I'll plan to do at my December Holiday Party/Meeting! How to coach for $1k shows!!!!!

That would start the year off nicely with those points!

And don't forget that if you have the first 10 days solidly booked, people will book from those for later in the month to get the extra FPV!

I am so excited about these specials!! And even better, I'm a college student, so I have the first three weeks of January off, meaning I can book like crazy that month!

thats pretty cool except for the host who doesn't have a big show!!

chefbritt said:
I am so excited about these specials!! And even better, I'm a college student, so I have the first three weeks of January off, meaning I can book like crazy that month!

GO Brittany!!!!

chefann said:
And don't forget that if you have the first 10 days solidly booked, people will book from those for later in the month to get the extra FPV!

Gotta love that! How do you all handle booking into January when you may not have December where you want it?

ChefBeckyD said:
I just emailed my director, and told her that I will be coaching all of my January Hosts to $1000 shows! My goal for bookings is 12 shows - I want to submit 8, and there is always the possibility of shows being rescheduled for illness/weather that time of the year!

Now wouldn't it be sweet if January was a double points month too?!?! Not that this isn't cool enough, but how over the top would that be?

ChefBeckyD said:

Becky - your additional challenge is to start "Dream Team" training in January. I think Sheri may be having a group and I think your time is PERFECT for it!!!! :)

Your show schedule is awesome, you're SO ready!

janetupnorth said:
Becky - your additional challenge is to start "Dream Team" training in January. I think Sheri may be having a group and I think your time is PERFECT for it!!!! :)

Your show schedule is awesome, you're SO ready!

What is Dream Team training.....did I miss something???

ChefBeckyD said:
What is Dream Team training.....did I miss something???

It is Yvonne's "Step-up to Director" training. She just did a group here and is talking to some of her directors about having them do it too....

janetupnorth said:
It is Yvonne's "Step-up to Director" training. She just did a group here and is talking to some of her directors about having them do it too....

Maybe it just hasn't come far enough down the line yet for me to hear about it.......

I do have one guy who I think is going to sign in November......you will find this interesting Janet......

His wife is an Ob/Gyn.....and he works from home. He is a writer/translator who works with mission organizations doing Bible Translation. He LOVES to cook, and his wife is really encouraging to do this as a way to get out of the house a couple nights a week!

ChefBeckyD said:
Maybe it just hasn't come far enough down the line yet for me to hear about it.......

I do have one guy who I think is going to sign in November......you will find this interesting Janet......

His wife is an Ob/Gyn.....and he works from home. He is a writer/translator who works with mission organizations doing Bible Translation. He LOVES to cook, and his wife is really encouraging to do this as a way to get out of the house a couple nights a week!

No, it hasn't gotten down the line yet...but that is my nudge to say when it comes your way take advantage of it! :D

That is interesting...I wonder what organization? A lady at our home church in Racine has been overseas doing translations for some tribes for about 40 years now! She is the neatest lady!

I have his website info someplace, I'll have to find it. I don't think he is with any one mission organization. From what I gather, he and his missions partner have developed software that helps with translation, and they teach others how to use it......

<h2>1. Is the new CN out for directors yet?</h2><p>Yes, the new CN for directors is now available. You can access it through your consultant or director account on the Pampered Chef website.</p><h2>2. When will the new CN be released for directors?</h2><p>The new CN for directors is typically released at the beginning of each month. You can expect to see the January special included in the new CN around the first week of January.</p><h2>3. Can I order the January special from the new CN now?</h2><p>Yes, you can order the January special from the new CN as soon as it is released. Keep an eye out for the special in the new CN and place your order through your consultant or director account.</p><h2>4. Will the January special be included in the new CN for directors?</h2><p>Yes, the January special will be included in the new CN for directors. The CN includes all current specials and promotions available for consultants and directors to order.</p><h2>5. How long will the January special be available in the new CN?</h2><p>The January special will be available in the new CN for the entire month of January. Make sure to place your order before the end of the month to take advantage of this special offer.</p>

1. Is the new CN out for directors yet?

Yes, the new CN for directors is now available. You can access it through your consultant or director account on the Pampered Chef website.

2. When will the new CN be released for directors?

The new CN for directors is typically released at the beginning of each month. You can expect to see the January special included in the new CN around the first week of January.

3. Can I order the January special from the new CN now?

Yes, you can order the January special from the new CN as soon as it is released. Keep an eye out for the special in the new CN and place your order through your consultant or director account.

4. Will the January special be included in the new CN for directors?

Yes, the January special will be included in the new CN for directors. The CN includes all current specials and promotions available for consultants and directors to order.

5. How long will the January special be available in the new CN?

The January special will be available in the new CN for the entire month of January. Make sure to place your order before the end of the month to take advantage of this special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef