• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the January Consultants News for 2011 Available Yet?

In summary, the January Consultants News 2011 is a monthly newsletter that includes updates on new products, promotions, and training opportunities for consultants. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant portal or through a monthly email newsletter. The newsletter is available in multiple languages for international consultants and is meant to be shared with team members. There may also be information on special incentives or bonuses for consultants mentioned in the newsletter.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Okay is it just me? Why isn't the Jan CN up yet? Today is the first right?

There was an email - and I think in the PC Newswire, that told us it wouldn't be posted until the 6th - after the B2B meetings. They don't want consultants to know the B2B news before then!

Oh right. I just wanted to see my name on the recognition page for promoting to director in November....*sigh*

kristina16marie said:
Oh right. I just wanted to see my name on the recognition page for promoting to director in November....*sigh*

LOL! Totally understand! Of course, this would be the month when it posts late. :cry:

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL! Totally understand! Of course, this would be the month when it posts late. :cry:

EXACTLY! Lol.

Whoop! Whoop!

1. What is included in the January Consultants News 2011?

The January Consultants News 2011 includes updates on new products, promotions, and training opportunities for consultants.

2. How can I access the January Consultants News 2011?

The January Consultants News 2011 can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant portal or through the monthly newsletter sent to your email address.

3. Is the January Consultants News 2011 available in multiple languages?

Yes, the January Consultants News 2011 is available in English, Spanish, and French for our international consultants.

4. Can I share the January Consultants News 2011 with my team?

Yes, the January Consultants News 2011 is meant to be shared with your team to keep everyone updated on the latest news and promotions.

5. Are there any special incentives or bonuses mentioned in the January Consultants News 2011?

Yes, the January Consultants News 2011 may include information on special incentives or bonuses for consultants, such as extra commission or free products for reaching certain sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies