1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: My picture made it in the Aug. News. :)

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

LOL - this is the 2nd time I've looked through the Aug CN, and just noticed that on page 7, the bottom right pic is of me, with one of the consultants on my team, and another girl from my cluster! I'm the one in the blue shirt, and my new pink PC jacket. I'll have to call them to let them know! :p

Aug 8, 2009
  2. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

That is great!!!! I am so looking forward to going to NC next year. I already told my husband that we are going to Chicago, although I may leave him home. hee hee hee

3. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

Becky, It's to finally 'see' you! :)

Aug 8, 2009
  4. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Congrats Becky on a very nice picture. My director Grace is at the top of your page (letmepamperu13 on CS) and I'm on the next page. I won't admit to it after this sentence because its such an unflattering "in motion" picture (makes me cringe looking at it) but I'd be the one on page 8 catching flies with her mouth wide open in the Whirlwind Shopping Spree booth. (For the record I assume I was either attempting to put tickets in my apron or just pulling my hands out...not sure which. The same horrible shot (only in motion) was on the video at the end of wave 1.)

Kudos again!

Aug 8, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

You're clearly too adorable to leave out. :)

Aug 8, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

Oh - that reminds me! First - congrats on winning the Whirlwind Shopping Spree! I hope you got lots of great product.
    But seriously, when it says that a few lucky winners grabbed a red ticket and took home a set of Professional Cookware, that is just a typo, right? They weren't actually giving away the discontinued stuff, were they? That must have been Exec. or Stainless....

Aug 8, 2009
  7. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, it was the stainless. And as far as I understood, they had given that away to EVERYONE who won the spree.

Aug 8, 2009
  8. Kitchen Diva

Kitchen Diva Legend Member Gold Member

Way to go, Becky! :)

Aug 8, 2009
  9. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Nice to 'see' ya!

10. ChefBeckyD

You see me all the time on FB! :)

I'm excited for my consultant and clustermate! They are both first time attendees, and had such a great time. It will be fun for them to see themselves in the CN!

Aug 8, 2009
  11. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Well yes I do - but I wanted to post here too! LOL Maybe I should have said somehting like "great picture!" Or - "You are looking very serious in that photo, what's going on?" :) LOL

12. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

lol My director and I are on PG 6 looking at the new appetizer cookbook! :) They took all the hotties! ha ha

Aug 8, 2009
  13. ChefBeckyD

LOL - Hey! My AD is in the picture right next to yours, holding the ice bucket! And Sallie (who is a Cheffer!) is in the pic with her!

Aug 8, 2009
  14. Melissa78

Thanks Becky! It was a ton of fun and yes, I did get TONS of great product. Almost $2100 worth. Now thats a WAHOO! Whomever grabbed the red ticket got a 5pc set of Executive cookware NOT Stainless.

Aug 8, 2009
  15. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

Sweet! They knew the Right people to photograph! lol ;)

last year was my first year- no CN, no big screen on the last day.....
    THIS YEAR- BOTH!!! I was on the 'movie' of pictures shown on the last day AND in CN! lol

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
    Aug 9, 2009
  16. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats to all you lovely ladies...you all look fab, and it's neat to *see* you.

= )

17. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

That is awesome ladies. I can't wait to get my CN to "see" all of you. :)

Aug 10, 2009
  18. ChefBeckyD

I don't have mine yet, Laurie - I'm looking at it online. :)

Aug 10, 2009
  19. Melissa78

Do we get an actual hard copy in the mail? Being new, I have yet to receive one except for the Special Edition one in the conversion kit box. I've only ever looked at them online so I didn't know if we got one directly. When do they generally arrive each month?

Aug 10, 2009
  20. NooraK

Most months they're pretty good at arriving the first week. August's is usually a bit late because they want to make sure the NC pictures make it in.

Aug 10, 2009
  21. NooraK

Hey! I believe that's Dave of DEB&DAVE on page 8 in the Wirlwind Prodcut Spree booth!

Aug 10, 2009
Have something to add?