• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Picture Made It in the Aug. News. :)

In summary, Becky won the Whirlwind Shopping Spree and got a set of Professional Cookware. Her director and clustermate are on pg 6 looking at the new appetizer cookbook.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
LOL - this is the 2nd time I've looked through the Aug CN, and just noticed that on page 7, the bottom right pic is of me, with one of the consultants on my team, and another girl from my cluster! I'm the one in the blue shirt, and my new pink PC jacket. I'll have to call them to let them know! :p

That is great!!!! I am so looking forward to going to NC next year. I already told my husband that we are going to Chicago, although I may leave him home. hee hee hee

Becky, It's to finally 'see' you! :)

Congrats Becky on a very nice picture. My director Grace is at the top of your page (letmepamperu13 on CS) and I'm on the next page. I won't admit to it after this sentence because its such an unflattering "in motion" picture (makes me cringe looking at it) but I'd be the one on page 8 catching flies with her mouth wide open in the Whirlwind Shopping Spree booth. (For the record I assume I was either attempting to put tickets in my apron or just pulling my hands out...not sure which. The same horrible shot (only in motion) was on the video at the end of wave 1.)

Kudos again!

You're clearly too adorable to leave out. :)

Melissa78 said:
Congrats Becky on a very nice picture. My director Grace is at the top of your page (letmepamperu13 on CS) and I'm on the next page. I won't admit to it after this sentence because its such an unflattering "in motion" picture (makes me cringe looking at it) but I'd be the one on page 8 catching flies with her mouth wide open in the Whirlwind Shopping Spree booth. (For the record I assume I was either attempting to put tickets in my apron or just pulling my hands out...not sure which. The same horrible shot (only in motion) was on the video at the end of wave 1.)

Kudos again!

Oh - that reminds me! First - congrats on winning the Whirlwind Shopping Spree! I hope you got lots of great product.
But seriously, when it says that a few lucky winners grabbed a red ticket and took home a set of Professional Cookware, that is just a typo, right? They weren't actually giving away the discontinued stuff, were they? That must have been Exec. or Stainless....

Yes, it was the stainless. And as far as I understood, they had given that away to EVERYONE who won the spree.

pamperedlinda said:
Nice to 'see' ya!

You see me all the time on FB! :)

I'm excited for my consultant and clustermate! They are both first time attendees, and had such a great time. It will be fun for them to see themselves in the CN!

ChefBeckyD said:
You see me all the time on FB! :)

I'm excited for my consultant and clustermate! They are both first time attendees, and had such a great time. It will be fun for them to see themselves in the CN!

Well yes I do - but I wanted to post here too! LOL Maybe I should have said somehting like "great picture!" Or - "You are looking very serious in that photo, what's going on?" :) LOL

lol My director and I are on PG 6 looking at the new appetizer cookbook! :) They took all the hotties! ha ha

jbdowd0798 said:
lol My director and I are on PG 6 looking at the new appetizer cookbook! :) They took all the hotties! ha ha
LOL - Hey! My AD is in the picture right next to yours, holding the ice bucket! And Sallie (who is a Cheffer!) is in the pic with her!

ChefBeckyD said:
Oh - that reminds me! First - congrats on winning the Whirlwind Shopping Spree! I hope you got lots of great product.
But seriously, when it says that a few lucky winners grabbed a red ticket and took home a set of Professional Cookware, that is just a typo, right? They weren't actually giving away the discontinued stuff, were they? That must have been Exec. or Stainless....

Thanks Becky! It was a ton of fun and yes, I did get TONS of great product. Almost $2100 worth. Now thats a WAHOO! Whomever grabbed the red ticket got a 5pc set of Executive cookware NOT Stainless.

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - Hey! My AD is in the picture right next to yours, holding the ice bucket! And Sallie (who is a Cheffer!) is in the pic with her!

Sweet! They knew the Right people to photograph! lol ;)

last year was my first year- no CN, no big screen on the last day.....
THIS YEAR- BOTH!!! I was on the 'movie' of pictures shown on the last day AND in CN! lol

Last edited:
Congrats to all you lovely ladies...you all look fab, and it's neat to *see* you.

= )

That is awesome ladies. I can't wait to get my CN to "see" all of you. :)

pamperedpals said:
That is awesome ladies. I can't wait to get my CN to "see" all of you. :)

I don't have mine yet, Laurie - I'm looking at it online. :)

Do we get an actual hard copy in the mail? Being new, I have yet to receive one except for the Special Edition one in the conversion kit box. I've only ever looked at them online so I didn't know if we got one directly. When do they generally arrive each month?

Most months they're pretty good at arriving the first week. August's is usually a bit late because they want to make sure the NC pictures make it in.

Hey! I believe that's Dave of DEB&DAVE on page 8 in the Wirlwind Prodcut Spree booth!

What is the Aug. News?

The Aug. News is a monthly newsletter published by Pampered Chef, featuring updates, promotions, and success stories from consultants.

How did my picture make it into the Aug. News?

Your picture was chosen by our team from the submissions we received from consultants for the monthly Success Story feature.

What do I need to do if my picture is featured in the Aug. News?

Congratulations! We will reach out to you via email to request a high-resolution version of your picture, and to confirm your consent to be featured in the newsletter.

Can I request to have my picture removed from the Aug. News?

Yes, you can request to have your picture removed from the newsletter. Please contact our customer service team and we will honor your request.

Will my picture be featured in any other Pampered Chef publications?

We cannot guarantee that your picture will be featured in any other publications, but we do appreciate your willingness to share your success story with us!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat