• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the New Cn Out for Directors Yet?

I just miss it?In summary, the January specials have been announced and include 60% off open stock cookware for hosts, a heart bowl for guests, and a 60% off stoneware offer for past hosts. The calendar for October states that the specials will be released on October 25th, but sometimes they can be seen a day earlier through the "sneaky way." The newsletter also mentions that the February specials will be announced in the December newsletter. There is also a promotion for recruits who sign in November and qualify by December 31st, where both the recruit and the recruiter will receive a new spring product.
dns2202
Just wondering if the new January special is in it!

It's usually posted for Directors on the 24th.

Darn it....I'm a day early!

The calender for October states it will be out on the 25th...but we can sometimes see it on the 24th if we go in the sneaky way!;)
You can be sure someone will let everyone know the January specials!

Always one week before the 1st.

Nov. Consultant News...Does anyone have the link to the Nov. Consultant News?

as stated above, it doesn't come out for us until tomorrow...I just checked the sneaky way & couldn't get through...we will let you know when we do what January's Host and Guest special is...
ANY GUESSES????

that's what I think Diane! Usually it is in September, but since we did cookware then, it just HAS to be Stoneware!

Well, this year we had Stoneware in Feb. You guys don't think they'll repeat that next year? I can't remember what Jan was this year. Does anyone else?

all I can say is that my January STUNK! Whatever the special was didn't seem to help my month at all!

Just went and checked on Consultants Corner!the special for January was Open Stock Cookware at 60% off. Can you believe that didn't help me out??

Last edited:
January 2007 was cookware for hosts; Chef's Tool free w/purchase for guests.
February 2007 was stoneware: 20% off for guests; 60% off two for hosts.

Maybe they'll get smart and do "double host credit" or something like that. I would get soooo many bookings!

Christ Follower said:
Maybe they'll get smart and do "double host credit" or something like that. I would get soooo many bookings!

I recall 50% exyta FPV a few years ago in January - wasn't that a January? I think 06? I dunno....

dannyzmom said:
I recall 50% exyta FPV a few years ago in January - wasn't that a January? I think 06? I dunno....
Yep- Jan 2006 was 1 1/2 times FPV.
Feb 2006 was 60% off open stock cookware

Oh... that would be so cool! I'm thinking whatever it is... it will be good!

still no CN for Directors...just checked and maybe the computer gurus haven't woken up yet! Will check again after 9:00 CST

I can't imagine that the special would be stoneware.....just because that is a "typical and already been done" host bonus. From what we have been told by those who have been to training sessions w/ HO people.....they are touting this as incredible! While stoneware is always a good host bonus, I wouldn't consider it an incredible host bonus. Having been in this business for a while now, I have alot of hosts and customers who have most of the stoneware they want, and wouldn't consider this a great bonus. (Had 2 people who specifically booked in Nov instead of Oct, because they already have "enough" stoneware, and are now starting their SA collections!:D :thumbup: )

Can't wait to see!!!

Figures - you beat me!!!!

It Rocks!!!

I am going to start booking January NOW! :love:

Fabulous!!!

I can't believe it - WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

This is exciting! However........what do the past hosts get for Jan shows booked from theirs????

Yahoo! I already have shows booked for the first part of January! Now, I will be able to get the rest of the calendar filled.

I'm going to be a booking fool this weekend!:)

ChefBeckyD said:
This is exciting! However........what do the past hosts get for Jan shows booked from theirs????

60% off any one piece of stoneware

And if you read the fine print on the guest special sheet, the heart bowl will be available on individual orders for $14. Cool!The newsletter states that February specials will be announced in the December newsletter.

What does FPV mean?

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing! I can get my housework going now that I've been able to print these out!

do you have the link to CN?

Oh way cool! Thanks for posting all that!

Oh Yeah baby!! Thank you guys for keeping all of us in the loop!!! Gotta get on the phone! :)

So what is the host special for January?

More FREE $$ for products if you have a $500 or above show. The flyer link is in a post above

Did anyone else notice the last page of the CN with the promotions that are happening? Under November Sell-a-Thon, the first line says that for recruits who sign in November & qualify by Dec. 31, the recruit & recruiter both get a new spring product! I haven't seen that anywhere else. Anyone know what that is about??

Hadn't noticed that. They'll probably announce that next week. Recruiting promos are usually a "today through ..." type thing.

Any word if they are going to offer double incentive points in November or December???

Probably not. It would have been in the newsletter with the other promos.
(or watch them prove me wrong and announce something next week)

I knew my director told me January would be a good month for specials, but WOW!

Wow, this is exciting! I just sent out my November newsletter yesterday (I like to make sure it's done early) - I know I should have waited another day! lol I'll be sure to wait until Feb's specials are announced to send out December's newsletter. :)

So, am I missing it or is there no host special for shows under $500?

SWEET!!!! January should be a good month!!!!

YEAH!!! Can't wait to start promoting this! Thanks Ann for keeping us informed! Any idea what the guest special will be?

~Maria

<h2>1. Is the new CN out for directors yet?</h2><p>Yes, the new CN for directors is now available. You can access it through your consultant or director account on the Pampered Chef website.</p><h2>2. When will the new CN be released for directors?</h2><p>The new CN for directors is typically released at the beginning of each month. You can expect to see the January special included in the new CN around the first week of January.</p><h2>3. Can I order the January special from the new CN now?</h2><p>Yes, you can order the January special from the new CN as soon as it is released. Keep an eye out for the special in the new CN and place your order through your consultant or director account.</p><h2>4. Will the January special be included in the new CN for directors?</h2><p>Yes, the January special will be included in the new CN for directors. The CN includes all current specials and promotions available for consultants and directors to order.</p><h2>5. How long will the January special be available in the new CN?</h2><p>The January special will be available in the new CN for the entire month of January. Make sure to place your order before the end of the month to take advantage of this special offer.</p>

1. Is the new CN out for directors yet?

Yes, the new CN for directors is now available. You can access it through your consultant or director account on the Pampered Chef website.

2. When will the new CN be released for directors?

The new CN for directors is typically released at the beginning of each month. You can expect to see the January special included in the new CN around the first week of January.

3. Can I order the January special from the new CN now?

Yes, you can order the January special from the new CN as soon as it is released. Keep an eye out for the special in the new CN and place your order through your consultant or director account.

4. Will the January special be included in the new CN for directors?

Yes, the January special will be included in the new CN for directors. The CN includes all current specials and promotions available for consultants and directors to order.

5. How long will the January special be available in the new CN?

The January special will be available in the new CN for the entire month of January. Make sure to place your order before the end of the month to take advantage of this special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef