• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the July Promo Still Available?

In summary, the July promotion for Pampered Chef is called "Stupid Question - July Promo" and offers discounts and deals on selected products for the entire month of July. The specific products included may vary, but they typically include popular kitchen tools and gadgets. The promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions, but you can still earn host rewards or use your consultant discount on non-promo items when purchasing during the promotion. To take advantage of the promotion, simply shop for the included products through your local consultant or on the Pampered Chef website during the month of July.
missmindym
Nevermind. I've totally lost my mind.

Did you try updating P3?

If I understand it correctly, you have to hit $500 before you get any of the extra amounts. HTH! :)
God bless,
Amanda

jesusluvsu2005 said:
If I understand it correctly, you have to hit $500 before you get any of the extra amounts. HTH! :)
God bless,
Amanda

Yes, that is correct....I just looked it up.

I realized that after I went back and looked at the promo again. Sorry all.

Related to Is the July Promo Still Available?

What is the July promotion for Pampered Chef?

The July promotion for Pampered Chef is called "Stupid Question - July Promo". It is a special promotion that offers discounts and deals on selected products for the month of July.

What products are included in the "Stupid Question - July Promo"?

The specific products included in the "Stupid Question - July Promo" may vary, but they typically include popular kitchen tools and gadgets. You can find the full list of included products on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

How long does the "Stupid Question - July Promo" last?

The "Stupid Question - July Promo" runs for the entire month of July. The exact start and end dates may vary slightly, so be sure to check our website or with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Can I use other discounts or promotions with the "Stupid Question - July Promo"?

No, the "Stupid Question - July Promo" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn host rewards or use your consultant discount on non-promo items when purchasing during the promotion.

How can I take advantage of the "Stupid Question - July Promo"?

To take advantage of the "Stupid Question - July Promo", simply shop for the included products during the month of July. You can purchase them through your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. The discounts will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • TJMagoo