• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the new mileage reimbursement rate for July 1, 2008 and beyond?

In summary, the mileage reimbursement rate for Pampered Chef employees is $0.58 per mile, as set by the Internal Revenue Service. To submit your mileage for reimbursement, you will need to fill out a mileage reimbursement form and provide proof of your mileage, such as a mileage log or Google Maps directions. Only business-related trips are eligible for mileage reimbursement, including trips to and from work-related events. You can receive mileage reimbursement for using your personal vehicle for work errands, as long as they are work-related and you follow the proper reimbursement process. The processing time for mileage reimbursement varies, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks for the reimbursement to be processed and included in your paycheck, with potential delays if there are any issues with
baychef
Silver Member
This is an announcement through my work:
The revised IRS mileage reimbursement rate EFFECTIVE July 1, 2008 will be 58.5 cents per mile. This rate is for mileage traveled July 1, 2008 and after, until further notice.

That is GREAT news!! Thanks for posting this.:):):):):)

Not a problem. And for those of you who are asking the same question I did....what are they now? They are 50.5 cents! (There, hopefully I helped save someone from feeling as stupid as I did!!)

baychef said:
Not a problem. And for those of you who are asking the same question I did....what are they now? They are 50.5 cents! (There, hopefully I helped save someone from feeling as stupid as I did!!)

I was going to ask so thank you! I don't pay attention but I also don't know if I got screwed on last year's taxes since I didn't know the rate. I'll have to remember to put all this in P3 this year.

Thanks so much for sharing, Ann!

can anyone tell me how to put this in P3????

Anyone able to point me to where I might find the same type of info for Canada? PP has an automatic default of 25 cents, but if I knew the current rate, I would very quickly change that ...

For those using P3:1. Choose File, New, Income and Expense Transaction.
2. Click on edit categories (right middle of the box).
3. Find mileage in your list, click on it and edit the rate.
4. Click finish.

can I ask what that does by putting it in p3?

melaniepc said:
can I ask what that does by putting it in p3?

Your records/reports will be correct when you go to do taxes.

oh okay, I forgot about taxes!!

1. What is the mileage reimbursement rate for Pampered Chef employees?

The mileage reimbursement rate for Pampered Chef employees is $0.58 per mile, as set by the Internal Revenue Service.

2. How do I submit my mileage for reimbursement?

To submit your mileage for reimbursement, you will need to fill out a mileage reimbursement form and submit it to your manager or HR representative. You will also need to provide proof of your mileage, such as a mileage log or Google Maps directions.

3. Are there any restrictions on which trips are eligible for mileage reimbursement?

Yes, only business-related trips are eligible for mileage reimbursement. This includes trips to and from work-related events, such as meetings, conferences, and vendor visits.

4. Can I receive mileage reimbursement for using my personal vehicle for work errands?

Yes, as long as the errands are work-related, you can receive mileage reimbursement for using your personal vehicle. However, you must still follow the proper mileage reimbursement process and provide proof of your mileage.

5. How long does it take to receive my mileage reimbursement?

The processing time for mileage reimbursement varies, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks for the reimbursement to be processed and included in your paycheck. If there are any issues with your submission, it may take longer to receive your reimbursement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • baychef