• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the HWC Product Onlys Order Form Available for This Year?

L
luvs2cook
I saw this last year but not for this year. It's like ordering girl scouts cookies but for only HWC Products. The prices include sales tax.

I reposted the file so I believe everything is corrected regarding product spellings, etc.

I used 6% PA sales tax for the prices.

Thanks, Jane

Attachments

• HWC_pa.doc
    159 KB · Views: 496
Last edited by a moderator:
This is exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you sooo much for sharing this!! I'm wondering what % tax that is. OH, there's a typo, it should be Scraper, not Scrapper. hth, Deb

Here's one I did with 6% tax, and tax on shipping.

Attachments

• HWC Order exact.doc
    104.5 KB · Views: 403
Outstanding work, ladies! :D

Another important typo. The prices are wrong. Mini Measure-all is $6.50 and the Knife is $5.50. They are switched. Cute sign-up sheet!

I LOVE this!!! Thank you so much!!

Special Edition Pink Ribbon Whisk PinCan anybody tell me where to get te Special Edition Pink Ribbon Whisk Pin???

Its now available on a supply order through HO. If you use PP or P3 for supply orders you need to do a product update and then it should show up when you set up a supply order with a date of today or later (at least it does show up in both on my system when I did updates today).

Here is the info from the weekly bites:

In response to your requests, we're making the Help Whip Cancer® pins available again this year! These pins make thoughtful thank you gifts for your Help Whip Cancer® Fundraiser hosts, and they're a great way to show support of the Help Whip Cancer® campaign and the American Cancer Society®.

Pins are available to Consultants only in packs of 15 for $2.50, which includes a $1 donation per pack to the American Cancer Society®. The pins are available as write in (item #4287) on the supply order form or on PamperedPartner® and PamperedPartner® Plus - while supplies last.

Those are too cute!!! Thanks ladies!

So, I have a question....do you charge all of the buyer shippng and tax? I've seen other forms that do not include shipping and tax. If you don't charge them shipping, would you just then put all of the orders under one person's name? (I'd like to pay the shipping charge, but not $4 for each order! Yikes!)

Hm, I was going to do the approach of team captains and recruit 8-10 of them. Maybe just charge each one $4 for all of their orders (unless they're direct ship of course). What do you think?

I am ordering everything a "team captian" collects under the team captain's name - so one shipping charge of $4 per captain. Notice on many of the forms that we have "inflated" to cost of the product figuring that it will be close, if it goes over I'll make out a check to ACS at the end of may.

For the form I'm using, I've added tax in and a "bit" for shipping on each product figuring that if each team captain gets at least 10 products the "bit" will add up to at least $4 for shipping for each team or should be small enough I don't mind eating the cost.

Attachments

• hwc preorder form.doc
    153 KB · Views: 368
  • hwc preorder form pdf.pdf
    35.1 KB · Views: 298
I'm just adding 50 cents to each item. That covers most of the shipping and taxes. I put it under the team captain or Host's name, and I'll pay the difference. It doesn't usually come out to be much if any!

AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE AWESOME FORMS I JUST HAVE TO ALTER A LITTLE!!! It makes it so easy!

thanks for the info! I wasn't sure if you could inflate prices or not - but I guess if you say that the shipping and tax is included, they won't say anything, huh??

I was wondering the same thing Chris. Thanks, as always, for the forms ladies!

Okay - I'm bummed! I copied and pasted and emailed about 30 people the think pink letter about 3 hours ago, and nothing. grrr.....well, maybe tomorrow someone will respond! sorry for the vent! This is supposed to be a positive thread...I'm done now. Thanks!

Well, how an hour can change things....I just got a response...she is either going to do a HWC fundraiser catty show, or be a team captain...she's off now. I will find out tomorrow what she wants to do! Woo Hoo!

Yay, I'm glad you got at least one response. I've just begun sending them out. I only send to 10 people an hour to try to avoid hitting spam filters so it takes a while for mine to go out to everyone.

WOW !!! I got another taker this morning...she wants to join my "think pink" team! Yay!!
Now, I have another question for y'all...if you do this, and your team captain gets over $150 inorders, would you enter that as a HWC fundraiser by itself, or combine all of them? What do you think?

Chris,
If you get $150 from one captian, I would let her get the host special. But that's just my opinion.

Thanks, Jane

I kind of figured that's what I would do, but I value everyone's opinion on here, so I thought I would ask! Thanks!!

pcchris said:
WOW !!! I got another taker this morning...she wants to join my "think pink" team! Yay!!
Now, I have another question for y'all...if you do this, and your team captain gets over $150 inorders, would you enter that as a HWC fundraiser by itself, or combine all of them? What do you think?

Its up to you. ACS gets more money for shows of over $500. For every $500 in orders I'm going to set up a seperate show & pick a team captain to get the host special.

Good point..............thanks! Now you got me rethinking how I'm going to do this! It's probably better to combine them all.

No bites yet either
pcchris said:
Okay - I'm bummed! I copied and pasted and emailed about 30 people the think pink letter about 3 hours ago, and nothing. grrr.....well, maybe tomorrow someone will respond! sorry for the vent! This is supposed to be a positive thread...I'm done now. Thanks!

Me too! I sent mine out late last night, and keep constantly checking my e-mail for responses, and so far none. Maybe I'll get home tonight and my answering machine will be flooded with calls!

I know the order form at the beginning of this post is from last year but does anyone know how to make one like this for this year?? I am clueless on how to make it and this is what I want to take to my booth this friday. Thanks!!

I've posted mine someplace. :rolleyes:

Here they are again.

Attachments

• HWC Order exact 2008.doc
    230 KB · Views: 298
  • HWC Order SH 2008.doc
    217.5 KB · Views: 276
When I pull up the order form that Ann posted it has no pictures. Anyone know why??

They're there when I open it from the link above. Give it a minute - they didn't show up instantaneously for me.

I gave them 20 miuntes and still have no pictures.

Ok, that's weird.

No picture for me either but in it's place it does say...

"Quicktime and TIFF(uncompressed) decompressor are needed to see this picture." I do have quicktime but I have no clue what TIFF is LOL

Yep - I just get black boxes where the pictures are supposed to be.

I really don't know why they aren't showing up for people. Let me try something else and reupload them.

OK- here they are as PDFs. The problem with these is that they're valid only for 6% sales tax states, although the one that has S/H and tax built into the price will work for other tax rates as well.

Attachments

• HWC Order exact 2008.pdf
    193.6 KB · Views: 301
  • HWC Order SH 2008.pdf
    190.9 KB · Views: 268
These are great Ann, but I can't change the tax so that it will work for me. Maybe I will try to get a new one made with the right prices, if I can figure it out.

Ann......:love: :love: :love: you are the best, baby!

1. Is the HWC product onlys order form available for this year?

Yes, the HWC product onlys order form is currently available for this year. You can access it through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

2. I saw this last year but not for this year. Why is that?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that the order form was not available yet for this year when you checked, or it could have been temporarily unavailable due to updates or changes. It's also possible that your consultant did not have access to the form at the time, so it's always best to check back periodically or reach out to your consultant for more information.

3. Is the HWC product onlys order form similar to ordering Girl Scout cookies?

Yes, the HWC product onlys order form is similar to ordering Girl Scout cookies in that it is a limited-time offer for specific products and the prices include sales tax. However, the products offered on the HWC product onlys order form are from Pampered Chef, not Girl Scout cookies.

4. Are the prices on the HWC product onlys order form inclusive of sales tax?

Yes, the prices listed on the HWC product onlys order form include sales tax. The sales tax rate used is typically 6%, but this may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I make corrections on the order form if I see any spelling errors or mistakes?

Yes, if you notice any spelling errors or mistakes on the order form, you can make corrections before submitting your order. If you have already submitted your order and need to make changes, you can reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies