• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Team Signup & Ordering Form

In summary, a conversation took place discussing a sign-up/flyer for creating an HWC team. The conversation also mentioned an HWC ordering form that included sales and shipping tax. The forms were praised and shared with others. The idea of creating t-shirts with the slogan "I FIGHT LIKE A GIRL...........TO HELP FIND A CURE!" was introduced and the design was shared. It was suggested to add the t-shirts to an online store. The conversation also included updates to the team signup document.
tlennhoff
Here is my attempt at a sign-up/flyer for creating your HWC team. Here also is my "HWC ordering form" that took into account 7% sales & 7% shipping tax and then rounded up to cover shipping cost (this assumes that enough people were place orders to cover the $4 shipping per team member).

Any thoughts/comments changes?

As always remember to change personal information in the word documents.

Attachments

• hwc preorder form.doc
    153 KB · Views: 426
  • hwc preorder form pdf.pdf
    35.1 KB · Views: 302
  • HWC Team SignUp.doc
    301.5 KB · Views: 354
  • HWC Team SignUp.pdf
    59.8 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
I love it Great work Tasha. Thanks for all your hard work:D

Everything was pretty much stolen from stuff here and simply formatted and/or updated. Your welcome though. Looks like I"ll be talking a bit about this at my cluster meeting tomorrow.

Tasha,

The forms look great! I'll be using it for this year for sure. I'm so excited! I already have 11 people who have committed to joining my team. I'm way ahead of what I had last year. I forgot to mention before when I posted the information about my HWC team that me and some of my team members are having shirts made. "I FIGHT LIKE A GIRL...........TO HELP FIND A CURE!"

That's our slogan. I am going all out for this! I'm shooting for $2k in HWC products sold! wooooohoooooo!!!

MeesMom3 said:
Tasha,

The forms look great! I'll be using it for this year for sure. I'm so excited! I already have 11 people who have committed to joining my team. I'm way ahead of what I had last year. I forgot to mention before when I posted the information about my HWC team that me and some of my team members are having shirts made. "I FIGHT LIKE A GIRL...........TO HELP FIND A CURE!"

That's our slogan. I am going all out for this! I'm shooting for $2k in HWC products sold! wooooohoooooo!!!

That is sooo cool. I'm sure you will reach or surpass your goal this year. I'm sharing your ideas for the HWC team with my cluster tomorrow night. I love the t-shirt - are you making it through CafePress. I'm asking because I bet others on this forum would love a pink t-shirt that says that.

Last edited:
Tasha,
Thanks sooooo much for the amazing docs. I worked on 2 yesterday for 2 hours (pitiful, I know) and yours look amazing. Thanks againg for all that you contribute. Glad you are back!
Leah

tlennhoff said:
That is sooo cool. I'm sure you will reach or surpass your goal this year. I'm sharing your ideas for the HWC team with my cluster tomorrow night. I love the t-shirt - are you making it through CafePress. I'm asking because I bet others on this forum would love a pink t-shirt that says that.

Oh yea! I would love a shirt saying that!!

tlennhoff said:

No, I'm actually having a local t-shirt company here in my town design the shirts with that slogan on them. But I'm sure you could have shirts with that slogan printed anywhere.

Hmm, guess we'll ask ann to add soemthing like this to her store. LOL, poor ann we keep asking more and more from her.

MeesMom3 said:
No, I'm actually having a local t-shirt company here in my town design the shirts with that slogan on them. But I'm sure you could have shirts with that slogan printed anywhere.

Do you have a design you are using & would be willing to share or is this just text? I've asked ann in another thread if she'd be willing to do something in her store for us on this idea.

This is the design we are using, except the colors are reversed: black ringer-tee shirt with hot pink collar and caps on sleeve with hot pink logo. very simple but cute!

Attachments

• I Fight Like a Girl.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 343
MeesMom3 said:
This is the design we are using, except the colors are reversed: black ringer-tee shirt with hot pink collar and caps on sleeve with hot pink logo. very simple but cute!

Thanks, that looks great, what a wonderful idea.

This is an awesome idea! I absolutely love it! This will be a great way to add another show and raise money for a great cause!

I've updated the team signup document as it said "reasearch" when it should have said "awareness"

Thanks, Tasha!

1. What is the Hwc Team Signup & Ordering Form?

The Hwc Team Signup & Ordering Form is a tool designed for Pampered Chef consultants to easily sign up new team members and place orders for their team.

2. How do I access the Hwc Team Signup & Ordering Form?

The form can be accessed through the consultant's Pampered Chef account. Simply log in and click on the "Team" tab, then select "Hwc Team Signup & Ordering Form" from the drop-down menu.

3. Can I customize the Hwc Team Signup & Ordering Form for my team?

Yes, you can customize the form to include your team's name, logo, and contact information. This will make it easier for your team members to recognize and use the form.

4. Is the Hwc Team Signup & Ordering Form mobile-friendly?

Yes, the form is optimized for mobile devices so you can easily access and use it on the go.

5. Can I track orders and signups through the Hwc Team Signup & Ordering Form?

Yes, the form automatically tracks all orders and signups made through it. You can easily view and manage this information through your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jeepchk
  • thehaleykitchen