• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Possible to Change Show Types in P3 Without Reentering All Information?

In summary, you can change the show type to Wedding or Catalog, but you cannot change it to anything else. You have a host who is in a different state and you cannot do a cooking show for her. However, she decided to send out invitations and invite people over for her own little show so it was more interactive than a catalog show. You figure that she really ought to get the $15! She's doing your job, but she won't sign up.
Jules711
Silver Member
I have a show that I need to change the show type for. I can't see that it's possible. I hope I don't have to reenter all of the information! Please help! Hopefully, someone has something good to tell me.

I think I figured it out. You can change from Cooking show to Wedding or Catalog. However, they have it set up so that we can't change from Catalog to anything else. That's stupid. What if you hit the wrong button? I have a host that if in a different state and I can't do a cooking show for her. However, she decided to send out invites and invite people over for her own little show so it was more interactive than a catalog show. I figure that she really ought to get the $15! She's doing my job! Too bad she won't sign up!!

Hi :)
Jules711 said:
I think I figured it out. You can change from Cooking show to Wedding or Catalog. However, they have it set up so that we can't change from Catalog to anything else. That's stupid. What if you hit the wrong button? I have a host that if in a different state and I can't do a cooking show for her. However, she decided to send out invites and invite people over for her own little show so it was more interactive than a catalog show. I figure that she really ought to get the $15! She's doing my job! Too bad she won't sign up!!

I came to answer your ? :) I did the same things, everytime I posted a ? I would find the answer first, so my last ? I waited forever to post and posted, then I found it!!!! LOL have fun

liz

Send an e-mail to the solution center or call tech support.. they may not realize that this is something that isn't being done that should be.

Also if you do please post their response. Thanks.

I had this exact problem and called 2 days ago. I was told there was nothing you could do to change a catalog to anything else besides deleting it and starting over! He told me a lot of people were complaining about this and he would put in my comment too.

So I guess the solution is to put ALL shows as cooking shows and leave it until last minute? That's what I would do. Then maybe they would fix the problem faster.

Good point Valky! At least for now.

That's what I plan to do now. I will put everything in as a cooking show. I had to combine two shows to a cooking show and 1/2 of the guests had direct s/h and almost everyone paid by credit card. It was a lot of extra work and I was pretty irritated since I didn't really have time to be reentering shows. I hope they change it. I use P3, but I miss a lot of things about PP. I don't think it was ready for wide circulation.

Related to Is It Possible to Change Show Types in P3 Without Reentering All Information?

1. What are the different types of shows available for P3?

There are three types of shows available for P3: virtual shows, in-person shows, and catalog shows.

2. Can I change the type of show after it has been booked?

Yes, you can change the type of show up to 48 hours before the scheduled date. After that, changes cannot be made.

3. How do I request a change in show type?

You can request a change in show type by contacting your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team.

4. Are there any additional fees for changing show types?

No, there are no additional fees for changing show types. However, the host may need to update their guest list or make other adjustments for the new type of show.

5. Can I switch from an in-person show to a virtual show?

Yes, you can switch from an in-person show to a virtual show if needed. Just contact your consultant or the customer service team to make the change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tracy99