• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Expanding Fundraisers to Salons and Offices a Good Idea?

In summary, Karina from The Pampered Chef is reaching out to salons and other businesses to participate in her fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness. She is asking for people's opinions on whether or not they would be interested in participating. If people are interested, she will continue to call them and explain the fundraiser further.
sodapple09
I want to expand my fundraiser and go into salons and different offices around where I live, I want to call first and I would like your opinion to see if it sounds good or maybe tweak it a bit to make it sound better. So here it goes:

Hi, my name is Karina and I'm a pampered chef consultant, I was wondering if you would like to participate on our Help to whip fundraiser to help the ACS

Depending on what they say, then I’ll continue pretty much I was thinking on saying something like, can I come over and explain it to you, if they say yes then I’ll go. If they want me to explain by phone then I’ll do so too, first with booking a show, then catalog, or even buying the pink products to help. Kind of pamper a business but I’ll just bring something over if they order or do something.
How does it sound? I’ll love your input, thanks =-D

sodapple09 said:
I want to expand my fundraiser and go into salons and different offices around where I live, I want to call first and I would like your opinion to see if it sounds good or maybe tweak it a bit to make it sound better. So here it goes:

Hi, my name is Karina and I'm a pampered chef consultant, I was wondering if you would like to participate on our Help to whip fundraiser to help the ACS

Depending on what they say, then I’ll continue pretty much I was thinking on saying something like, can I come over and explain it to you, if they say yes then I’ll go. If they want me to explain by phone then I’ll do so too, first with booking a show, then catalog, or even buying the pink products to help. Kind of pamper a business but I’ll just bring something over if they order or do something.
How does it sound? I’ll love your input, thanks =-D

Hi, my name is Karina with The Pampered Chef. We have a great fundraiser currently that raises money for Breast Cancer Awareness. Would you and your salon be interested in participating?

thank you!that sounds good, i'm going to start calling people =-)

Great idea Karina - keep us posted and much luck!

Hi Karina,I think your idea to expand your fundraiser to salons and offices is a great one! It's always good to reach out to different communities and businesses to spread awareness and support a good cause like the ACS.As for your approach, I think it's a good idea to call first and ask if they would be interested in participating in your Help to Whip fundraiser. If they say yes, then you can offer to come over and explain the details in person or by phone, depending on their preference. You can also mention the different ways they can support, whether it's through booking a show, ordering from the catalog, or purchasing the pink products.Overall, your approach sounds good and it's always a good idea to be flexible and accommodate the needs of the businesses you are reaching out to. Best of luck with your fundraiser and let me know if you need any further assistance or ideas!Best,

Related to Is Expanding Fundraisers to Salons and Offices a Good Idea?

1. How do I set up a phone call fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To set up a phone call fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can start by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to our customer service team. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your fundraiser a success.

2. How does the fundraising process work with Pampered Chef phone calls?

The fundraising process with Pampered Chef phone calls is simple and straightforward. Once you have set up your fundraiser, you will receive a unique code to share with your supporters. They can then use this code when placing an order on our website, and a percentage of their purchase will go towards your fundraiser. You can also track your progress and earnings through our online fundraising dashboard.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a phone call fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to hosting a phone call fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Not only will you be raising money for a good cause, but you will also be providing your supporters with high-quality kitchen products they will love. Additionally, our fundraisers are easy to set up and manage, and you can earn up to 15% of the total sales from your fundraiser.

4. Do I need to have any prior experience with Pampered Chef to host a phone call fundraiser?

No, you do not need any prior experience with Pampered Chef to host a phone call fundraiser. Our consultants and customer service team will provide you with all the necessary information and support to make your fundraiser a success. You can also check out our resources and training materials to help you along the way.

5. Can I customize my phone call fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your phone call fundraiser with Pampered Chef to fit your needs and goals. You can choose from a variety of products to feature in your fundraiser and set your own fundraising goals. You can also personalize your fundraising page and share your unique story and cause with your supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies