• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Bridal Show Worth the Investment? Insights from a Future Vendor

In summary, the woman in charge of the local bridal show said that it is $175 for a table. It is not until Oct 21st, so by then I should have everything up and running. If the cost is still a bit too steep for you, you could share it with someone in your cluster and you could both man the booth.
chefcampy63
Hey ladies...I've just been contacted by the woman in charge of the local bridal show(I e-mailed her) and it's $175 for a table. Do you think it's worth a shot? It's not until Oct 21st, so I should have pretty much everything up and running by then...I'll be qualified as soon as I get my 4 shows submitted, right?

Let me know what you all think! THANKS!

How long of a time period do you man the table?
How many brides do they expect?

Good questions from Kelly...I too am doing a booth in October...

It's from 12-5...and she said she's had alot of brides already register & buy tickets for the show.

She said,"Our show is very well attended and I already have several brides registered."

I think if it were me, I would give a shot! It's always a shot in the dark doing things like that however, you will atleast get your name out there. I hope you think positive and Good Luck if you chose to go through with it!

If the cost is still a bit too steep for you, you could share it with someone in your cluster and you could both man the booth...especially if it's gonna be busy! (Oh, and check with your Director...they can get reimbursed for up to $50 per month towards fairs and stuff like that...if she doesn't have anything else planned for Oct, perhaps she could get that $$ for you?)

The Director as to actually work the event in order to get the reimbursement, but that would be a great opp. for you to get to know your Director. :)

My director told me about the $50 and said she'd look into it for me. She said she didn't think she used it for Oct yet. So that will help...but I'll spend the money if it'll be even a little bit worth it. I'd just like to get a few bookings and/or registries. I think I'm going to go for it!

one definite thing to make it worth your money is FOLLOW UP!!!!! it is definitly the key. When I do TOH I d rarely get bookings at the booth but I get tons after doing all the phone calls. Good Luck

Jennie...I agree that following up is extremely important. I figured it was a good way to get leads.

I wish I could find a Bridal show to do for that price I wanted to do one for $300 + $100 (door prize) but that one already had a PC consultant then I found another one but that one was $1700 + $100 (door prize). I will keep looking for an inexpensive one.

One more thing do you get anything then. Some of them give you all of the contact info for all of the brides.

I'm not sure if they'll give me the contact info, but I'm going to use the door prize drawing slips as my contacts. I SHOULD give away a PC gift certificates as a door prize so at least a couple people will book!

chefcampy63 said:
I'm not sure if they'll give me the contact info, but I'm going to use the door prize drawing slips as my contacts. I SHOULD give away a PC gift certificates as a door prize so at least a couple people will book!
Definately! Make your own GC that is only valid with you.

Linda...I just did! How much $ should I give away?

There are a lot of Bridal shows in my area. But I never find out about them until it is too late. One that I looked into was like $500 for a booth. I do think you have to do the follow up. Make sure you do the door prize slips for contact information.

Most bridal shows will send you a list of all of the brides that attended and their contact information.

DEFINATELY NOT WORTH THAT PRICE!!!

The last few I did, I got many registries, but so far NO ONE has bought off the registries. NO ONE.

I am considering doing one next week, the lady wanted $150, but my director is emailing to see if she would do it for $100. (because last year she did it for $100). If me and another consultant split it, $50 each not too bad.

BUT DEFINATELY NO WAY NOT $175! Don't waste your money!

Trust me, You'll want to work it with a nother consultant because it gets insane.

Good luck, let us know how it turns out!

OH and if you can, wait til the day before to book it, because then you are more apt to get a better price if they need a PC gal. If not, you win anyway. Usually this lady gives us a cut in price, because she needs to fill her tables for the show.

Just an FYI

1. Is participating in a bridal show worth the cost?

Many consultants wonder if the cost of participating in a bridal show is worth it. While the cost varies depending on the specific show, it is generally considered a worthwhile investment for your business. Bridal shows attract a large number of couples who are actively looking for vendors and can provide a great opportunity for you to showcase your products and services.

2. What are the benefits of participating in a bridal show?

Participating in a bridal show can provide several benefits for your business. It allows you to reach a targeted audience of engaged couples who are actively looking for vendors for their wedding. It also provides an opportunity to network with other vendors and potentially form partnerships. Additionally, showcasing your products and services at a bridal show can help increase brand awareness and attract new customers.

3. How should I prepare for a bridal show?

Proper preparation is key to success at a bridal show. Start by setting clear goals for what you hope to achieve at the show. Make sure you have enough inventory and marketing materials to showcase your products and services. Consider offering special promotions or discounts for attendees. It's also important to have a well-designed booth that will attract attention and stand out among other vendors.

4. How can I make the most out of my participation in a bridal show?

To make the most out of your participation in a bridal show, it's important to engage with attendees and make a lasting impression. Be friendly and approachable, and have knowledgeable staff on hand to answer any questions. Consider offering samples or demonstrations of your products to attract attention. It's also important to follow up with any leads or contacts you make at the show to potentially turn them into customers.

5. Are there any tips for maximizing my return on investment from a bridal show?

To maximize your return on investment from a bridal show, it's important to track your expenses and measure the success of the show. Take note of how much you spent and the revenue generated from the show. This will help you evaluate if participating in the show was worth it for your business. Additionally, make sure to follow up with any leads or contacts made at the show and continue to promote your business to the attendees after the show. This can help turn potential customers into actual customers and increase your return on investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Pampered_Marcia