• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Fashion Debut Show: Maximize Your Booth Investment

In summary, the cost of a booth at this Bridal fashion debut show is $1250 for January 2009 and $750 for June 2009. It is an opportunity to get publicity and make connections with bridal professionals. If you have a team of 4 consultants, the fee per person would be $100.
Liquid Sky
I have an opportunity to get a booth at a local Bridal Fashion Debut show. There are 4,600 registered people so far. The cost of the booth for January is $1250 and $750 for June 2009.

Has anyone done a booth at a huge event like this one before? My director told me that she has not had that great of experience with it b/c the show was sooooo huge and there were a billion different vendors there.

I dunno, I want to do it BUT want to make sure it would be worth my time and money. Of course I'd get a team of us consultants to split the cost and run it.

Thoughts? Experiences? Advice?

Has your Director done this particular Bridal show? What can you do differently to stand out from all the other vendors? Are you guaranteed to be the only TPC booth? What is the likelihood of earning your fee back, plus making an actual profit, within the following 30 days? Can you get enough other consultants to commit to make the fee per person reasonable?

These are the questions I would ask myself.

My director tried really hard to get me to do these types of bridal shows but they are so expensive I just couldn't do it. She stressed that you may not make any sales that day but you'd get alot of contacts, it just wasn't convincing enough for me. It would be awesome publicity but for me I would have to pay for a sitter on top of paying for the booth. If I didn't come out making something immediately (or like the above post said in 30 days) I couldn't do it. If it is a 3 day thing that would be 400 per day, just have 4 consultants per day (a total of 12 consultants) and charge 100 each and it might be worthwhile. My director was an exec director, she can afford it much easier than I could. Then maybe split up all sales, and contacts, between the consultants. Bookings should go to the person who booked it since the host has begun a host/consultant relationship with that person. JMO

What is the purpose of the Huge Bridal Fashion Show?

The Huge Bridal Fashion Show is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our latest and most popular bridal products. It is a great opportunity for brides-to-be and their loved ones to see our products in action and get ideas for their own weddings.

When and where will the Huge Bridal Fashion Show be held?

The date and location of the Huge Bridal Fashion Show vary each year. Please check our website or social media pages for the most up-to-date information.

How can I attend the Huge Bridal Fashion Show?

To attend the Huge Bridal Fashion Show, you will need to purchase a ticket. Tickets can be bought online through our website or at select Pampered Chef retail locations. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance as space is limited and the event often sells out.

Will there be any discounts or promotions offered at the Huge Bridal Fashion Show?

Yes, we usually offer exclusive discounts and promotions for attendees of the Huge Bridal Fashion Show. These can include discounted products, free gifts with purchase, and more. Be sure to attend to take advantage of these special offers!

Can I bring a friend or family member to the Huge Bridal Fashion Show?

Of course! We encourage you to bring your loved ones to the Huge Bridal Fashion Show. It's a fun and informative event for anyone involved in wedding planning. However, please note that each attendee will need to purchase a ticket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • koeverson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies