• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Leads: The Benefits of Booths at Bridal Shows

In summary, yesterday I received an e-mail from my director regarding an opportunity to get a booth at a bridal show. Has anybody done this? Do you get lots of leads? How exactely does this work? I believe the e-mail is looking for a certain number of consultants the cost is $92.00. I guess what I really want to know is, is it worth it?I did a bridal show recently with my director (I got 6 leads -- she got 25, but THAT is an entirely DIFFERENT story). Mine was $50 after splitting with my director and using her $50 event money. Will I try it again? Absolutely. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
koeverson
yesterday I received an e-mail from my director regarding an opportunity to get a booth at a bridal show. Has anybody done this? Do you get lots of leads? how exactely does this work? I believe the e-mail is looking for a certain number of consultants the cost is $92.00. I guess what I really want to know is, is it worth it?

I did a bridal show recently with my director (I got 6 leads -- she got 25, but THAT is an entirely DIFFERENT story).

We offered to sign them up for a bridal registry -- I created the attached slip for use at the show.

I also got all of the email addresses from every who attended (200) and sent them an email about the Ultimate Kitchen Sweepstakes.

I registered everyone who indicated they wanted a registry with some basic items but no action so far. I had one show lead that disappeared and 2 recruit leads that fell off the face of the earth.

For me, not a good outcome. Ask 10 others and you will get 10 different responses! Mine was $50 after splitting with my director and using her $50 event money. Will I try it again? Absolutely. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I think next time it will definately work ;) (please)

Attachments

• Bridal Show Entry Forms.pdf
    105.4 KB · Views: 390
Last edited by a moderator:
Mandy I love the form you created!! I always love reading your post; you're a wealth of creativity & knowledge.

Karen, I did a bridal fair in Feb and signed up 35 registries and 6-10 others that wanted my newsletter, but not register. It cost me $150; so far I have only had 1 sale from a mom that was there and 1 online order from another mom, but the thing to remember with bridal fairs is that they are an investment for the future. Usually brides attend fairs in the beginning stages of planning so if you get showers it will be in the future not right away (few exceptions but that is norm), as showers are usually right before the wedding not 6 months before. You will also get "lay-away brides" getting married in a couple of years and such, but I believe that if you start harvesting a relationship with these brides through newsletters and customer care calls they will pay off. A $95 investment is really good for a bridal fair; I would recommend it if you can afford to wait on getting a return for your money. It only takes 1 shower to end up paying for the booth and then some.

I agree with MGG. I have done two bridal showers, the first was better then the second, but still ended up with 15 registries, but my director was there also and she had her own regsitries. If you do it with another consultant, you split the price of the booth, and you actually NEED two people to sign people up because it can get overwhelming.

I havent had any business from the registries yet, but I am hoping soon. Some weddings are approaching. I did follow up calls about a week after, and send notes thru the mail. Just to stay connected. Emails are good too just to touch base.

Anyway, it will pay off in the long run, I certainly HOPE!

It really depends on the organizer - how bit the show is etc.

I have done 3 and gotten some business from each one. The registries so far havn't been terribly profitable. I signed a consultant with #2. I have book a couple of shows but it is an expensive endeavor since they were all relatively small shows and I was doing the booths myself.

The last show I did was the best one. They did a Bingo game where all brides had to come to my booth. I found out how few people in that area were familiar with the Pampered Chef. Now I am following up with a bunch of leads for the business opportunity because I started talking about it.

That form does look great Mandy!! I am saving it for a the future, if I ever get the chance! Good luck with your leads :)

Glad to help!

What types of products are typically featured at bridal show booths?

At Pampered Chef, our booths at bridal shows typically feature a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for newlyweds starting their lives together. This can include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and small appliances.

Do you offer any special deals or promotions at bridal show booths?

Yes, we often offer exclusive discounts and promotions at our bridal show booths. These can include discounts on specific products or packages, as well as special gifts with purchase. Be sure to stop by our booth to take advantage of these deals!

Can I create a wedding registry at your bridal show booth?

Unfortunately, we do not offer wedding registry services at our bridal show booths. However, we do have an online wedding registry option on our website where you can add your favorite Pampered Chef products to your registry.

Do you offer cooking demonstrations or samples at your bridal show booths?

Yes, we love to showcase our products through cooking demonstrations and samples at our bridal show booths. This allows you to see our products in action and taste the delicious results for yourself!

Are there any opportunities to become a Pampered Chef consultant at your bridal show booths?

Yes, we are always looking for passionate individuals to join our team as Pampered Chef consultants. Our bridal show booths are a great place to learn more about the company and the opportunities we offer. You can also visit our website to learn more about becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pchefking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies