• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bridal Leads: Emailing About Registry & Sweepstakes | Get Opinions!

KathyIn summary, the consultant has participated in two bridal shows and has a list of potential leads from the shows. They are hesitant to add these names to their newsletter list without permission, but are considering sending an email about the registry and sweepstakes as a courtesy. They also wish for a way to notate in their contact management system that these leads are not on their regular list. Another consultant suggests emailing them directly and giving them the option to opt-in, as well as creating a separate category for these leads. The consultant agrees with this approach and plans to send a one-time email and a reminder before the sweepstakes closes. They emphasize the importance of respecting the privacy and preferences of potential customers.
Kathytnt
I have done two bridal shows - I have several people that gave me their names at my booth but there are bridal leads from the show I obviously would not add them to my newsletter list without permission but do you think it would be o.k. to send out an e-mail regarding the registry and the sweepstakes as a courtesy? One time offering and a reminder when the sweepstakes is about to close in June??

Opinions - I wish there was a way to notate theya re not on my regular list in the PWS contact management so I don't accidentally sned them a newsletter

I would email them directly and thank them for visiting your booth and explain to them the benefits of a PC registry. I was at a vendor fair a couple of weeks ago and did just that. I received one favorable reply.

Kathy

I would definitely let them know about the sweepstakes and personally, I would probably send them the newsletter with something at the beginning saying I got their email from xyz bridal show and please let me know if they want to be removed. Then be sure to remove them if they ask. I bet most people will enjoy it.

hmmmm - guess I am a little nervous about the regular leads that did not stop at my booth but as long as I offer to drop them from the newsletter there should not be a problem

Hi there!

First of all, congratulations on participating in two bridal shows! It sounds like you have already made some great connections and have potential leads for your business. Regarding the names you received at your booth, I completely understand your hesitation in adding them to your newsletter list without their permission. As a consultant, it's important to always respect the privacy and preferences of potential customers.

In my opinion, sending out an email regarding the registry and sweepstakes as a courtesy is a great idea. It shows that you value their interest in your business and want to keep them informed about any promotions or special offers. However, I would suggest making it clear in the email that they are not automatically subscribed to your newsletter and give them the option to opt-in if they are interested. This way, you can avoid accidentally sending them future newsletters without their consent.

I completely agree with you about the need for a way to notate in the PWS contact management system that they are not on your regular list. Perhaps you can create a separate category or tag for these leads so you can easily distinguish them from your regular subscribers. This will also help you keep track of who you have contacted and who you haven't.

Overall, I think your idea of sending out a one-time email and a reminder before the sweepstakes closes is a thoughtful and considerate approach. Just make sure to always respect the privacy and preferences of your potential customers. Keep up the great work!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How can I increase my bridal leads with emails about registry and sweepstakes?

One of the most effective ways to increase your bridal leads through emails is by offering a registry and sweepstakes promotion. This can entice engaged couples to sign up for your email list and potentially make a purchase. Make sure to clearly communicate the benefits and details of your promotion in your email, and provide an easy way for them to sign up or enter the sweepstakes.

2. What types of promotions should I offer in my emails to attract bridal leads?

There are a variety of promotions you can offer in your emails to attract bridal leads. Some popular options include discounts or free gifts with purchases, exclusive access to new or limited edition products, and referral programs where customers can earn rewards by referring their friends and family. Choose a promotion that aligns with your brand and will entice engaged couples to take action.

3. How often should I send emails about registry and sweepstakes to my bridal leads?

The frequency of your emails will depend on your specific audience and the type of promotion you are offering. Generally, it's recommended to send emails about registry and sweepstakes once a week or every other week. Make sure to track your email open and click-through rates to determine the optimal frequency for your audience.

4. How can I make my emails about registry and sweepstakes stand out from other wedding-related emails?

To make your emails stand out, it's important to have a clear and attention-grabbing subject line. Use creative and enticing language to pique the interest of your audience. Additionally, make sure to use high-quality visuals and include all necessary information in a visually appealing and easy-to-read format. Personalizing the email with the couple's names and wedding date can also make it more engaging.

5. Should I include a call-to-action in my emails about registry and sweepstakes?

Yes, it's important to include a clear call-to-action in your emails about registry and sweepstakes. This can be a button or link that directs the reader to sign up for the registry or enter the sweepstakes. Make sure the call-to-action stands out and is easily clickable. You can also include multiple calls-to-action throughout the email to increase the chances of engagement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
Replies