• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shows & Wedding Registries: Get Expert Advice!

, it is possible to set up a computer/printer there and give one free set of return address labels to brides to use at the fair. But I think it would be more beneficial for the brides to get a free set of return address labels from us in addition to the labels we can print for them.
pchefstacy
Hi Everyone!

I'm new here but I've been reading some posts on bridal shows & wedding registries. There was a posting back in April where a consultant was actually signing brides up for the wedding registry while at the show. I wanted to see if you have any files or forms that you are using for them to fill out. Also - are you just letting them do their wishlist later or are you somehow getting them to complete the wish list there too. I kind of think this might be too much for a show but curious for others opinion. I have my first show the end of this month and I have never done one before. Trying to work out all the decorating & flyers I'll need - very overwhelmed right now! Any input ya'll have I would greatly appreciate! I think this is a great area to be involved in for PC and I'm hoping the money pays off with some registries! :)

Thanks in Advance!!

I sent them a blank wish list ahead of time for them to fill out and have them send it back to me at least a week before the show that way I will have it ready for the show when I go.

Thank you but I am actually looking at how its handled at a Bridal Fair/Expo. I don't have a list of the brides yet and I'm afraid they might be too overwhelmed to do their wishlist there. So I might be answering my own question :). But I still welcome any feedback on this.

I did a Bridal Expo yesterday, and we handed out catalogs with blank wish lists/ information sheet and a highlighter. We gave them a free gift if they completed it and returned it that day. They worked on them while waiting for the fashion show. For the free gift, we took a season's best (with our label inside) and put it in a cellophane bag with our business card. We received 26 completed wish lists back, and many others wanted to do it on their own from home. We also will receive a list of all who were registered for expo, so we can send registry info to them.

That is a great idea! Do you already have a file of your information sheet used for the registry that you wouldn't mind sending? I started working on something earlier. I will post what I have once I finalize it (hopefully tomorrow).

Thanks in Advance!

Here is the sheet we have on the front, and then we atatch the wish ist to the back.

Attachments

• Wedding_Registry_Form.doc
    68 KB · Views: 390
If there is anyone in the Houston who would like to help with a HUGE Bridal event. please email [email protected]

Ever tried something like this?I've never done a bridal fair, so I don't know if this would work. I just remember when I went as a bride-to-be (way back when!), I wished I would have brought address labels with me.

Is it possible to set up a computer/printer there and give one free set of return address labels to brides to use at the fair? I can imagine that a lot of brides would love to get that, plus you automatically get contact info and a chance to talk to them.

I don't know exactly how expensive the blank return address labels are, but they are sure easy to use.

Teri

1. What is the benefit of attending a bridal show?

Attending a bridal show allows you to meet and interact with multiple vendors in one place, making it easier to compare prices and services. You can also gather ideas and inspiration for your wedding and potentially snag some discounts or freebies.

2. How should I prepare for a bridal show?

Before attending a bridal show, it's helpful to have a general idea of what you're looking for in terms of vendors and services. Make a list of must-haves and preferred vendors. It's also a good idea to bring along your partner or a trusted friend or family member for a second opinion.

3. Do I need to register for a bridal show?

Most bridal shows require pre-registration, which can usually be done online. This allows organizers to plan accordingly for the number of attendees. Some shows may also offer incentives for pre-registered guests, such as a swag bag or early access to vendors.

4. What should I include on my wedding registry?

Your wedding registry should include items that you and your partner will use and enjoy in your new home together. This can include kitchen gadgets and appliances, home decor, and experiences such as cooking classes or travel vouchers. Be sure to register at a variety of price points to accommodate all guests.

5. When should I start my wedding registry?

It's recommended to start your wedding registry as soon as possible, ideally at least 6-9 months before your wedding date. This allows guests to have enough time to purchase gifts, especially for engagement parties and bridal showers. However, you can also add items to your registry at any time during your engagement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • mechelle