• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Handle Registry at Bridal Shower?

Yes, the shipping will be for the bride's address. And as for the tax, it would be for the bride's address and whatever items they purchase.
lisacb77
I'm not quite sure what to do. I have a registry (my first) and she's all signed up online. She's having a shower this weekend...not a PC bridal show, it was an already scheduled shower. I made her up some little cards w/my web link to put in her invites.

Her MIL to be asked me for some catalogs, etc. to take to the party, as ppl may want to order for the bride. How do I handle these orders and have them count for the registry? Obviously, the best case would be to have a computer there with internet access, but I don't think that will be the case. And I can't go...it's in Dallas and I'm here in Houston. Fortunately MIL to be is a recruit of mine, so she's knowledgable!

I thought I would give her some outside order forms, and ask her to put an R next to anything for the registry in case ppl want to buy for themselves too. But how do I put all this in PP when she comes back? Do registry orders even go in PP? Or just straight into the website?

Yikes! Help! Do I need to just make it a show and then remove the stuff from the registry? I am sending MIL with the bride's list.

Thanks,

They have to/should be ordered online through the registery for her to get the maxium free products. You can place the orders for them, just go to your website and order. I placed 3 for my last bride. (You could do a show but then she may miss out on benefits if others place orders latter then this shower)

Orders must be paid by Credit card through the website, so if you don't have a card to use be sure that the bride and mom know this.

HTH

Last edited:
Thanks Brooke. That does help. I guess as long as the MIL comes back with cash and checks or CC numbers, it would be fine. My fear though is that there will be a lot of orders that I'll have to place on my CC. I don't mind getting the points though, so I guess I'll just deposit them into the acct I pay that card from instead of my PC account.

Thanks!

Okay all, more questions. I've got the payment part down. Now, how do I know how much tax and shipping to charge? I want to be able to tell MIL how much ppl's totals will be, esp if they do cash or check. Is there any way to tell in advance?

If not...what do you all suggest I offer for ppl wanting to do cash or check? I told her I could hang by the phone if she wanted to call them in, but I hate to make her do that...and again, if it wasn't more than 4 hrs away north of Dallas, I would have offered to go and taken them on the spot.

I almost wonder at this point if I should take it off registry and turn it into a show and not close it until next month. Yikes! Help!!

I believe it is just the direct shipping charges. You could turn it into a show the shipping would be cheaper and the benefits stay the same. I would ask the bride and mil wnat they would prefer you do. The one bad thing about changing it is if their are people that can't attend and would like to place an order.

Thanks Brooke! And the tax, it would be for the bride's address?

I might just wait and see from Saturday what kind of response MIL gets at the show. I could always have her bring back the forms, and ppl could mail me checks or money orders with the exact total. Not ideal, but if it's only a few ppl you are right, I don't want to ditch the registry.

Thanks!

1. How do I set up a registry for a bridal shower?

To set up a registry for a bridal shower, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can either create a new registry or find an existing one by searching for the bride's name or registry ID. Once you have set up the registry, you can share the link with guests and they can start purchasing items for the bride.

2. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your registry at any time. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account, go to your registry, and click on the "Edit Registry" button. From there, you can add or remove items as needed.

3. What if I receive duplicate items from my registry?

If you receive duplicate items from your registry, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service and they will be happy to assist you with exchanging or returning the duplicate item. You can also indicate on your registry which items have been purchased to help prevent duplicates.

4. Can I add items from other stores to my registry?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a universal registry feature which allows you to add items from other stores to your registry. Simply click on the "Add from Anywhere" button on your registry page and follow the instructions to add items from other websites.

5. What if an item on my registry becomes discontinued or out of stock?

If an item on your registry becomes discontinued or out of stock, Pampered Chef will contact you to see if you would like to choose a different item or receive a refund. They will also update your registry to show that the item is no longer available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies