• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One Potato Demo for Farmers' Market Booths - Details Wanted

In summary, the demo shows MANY products that can be made with one potato, but it is not a complete meal. Some of the products that can be made with one potato are a chocolate strawbery cake, a madoline, knives, deluxe cheese grater, and the food chopper.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
I heard about this at a meeting, but was unable to ask ayone for details. Apparently, it is a demo that shows MANY products, using one potato, but not making a meal. (Perfect for a demo at a booth!) Does anyone know the details: which products to use, in what order, to get the most use of the one potato? Or is there a write-up about it? I do lots of Farmers' Market booths- I think this would be perfect....Please share!!!

i would like to know about it too.

I would be interested in this too if anyone has more info!

We played around with a couple potatoes while the chocolate strawbery cake was in the microwave and resting. We used the madoline, knives, deluxe cheese grater and the food chopper. Other great products would be any of the peelers, apple corer, apple wedger, the core and more and v shape cutter.

I was hoping there might be an actual prepared "show", written w/ instructions...

look in files under potato demo

i know it is on here somewhere but don't have time to look

Do any of you do actual demos at the booths? Or just show products? So far, I have been showing products, but you really don't get the full effect of the products by just looking at them....hence kitchen shows! LOL

:p PC is not a "speg-tater" sport. haa haa. Better for "partici-pataters"... vegi-taters...Oh the pun-ishment!

One Potato, Two Potato, Three Potato, Four!:sing: Okay, I'm sorry, but I just couldn't help it. :rolleyes:

I have seen this demo mentioned. I'll try to peek around my files and see if I can find it for you.

Here they are. I actually found these in Files section here.
http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f18/9589-have-you-ever-had-happen-amazingpotatodemo.doc
http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...r-had-happen-amazingpotatodemolistoftools.doc

Here's one using a lime and cucumber:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f6/6507-cooking-club-cucumber-lime-demo.doc

I usually try to toss in either a few potatoes or a lemon or lime for guests to have something to try the tools out on. With the new interactive shows, I may not need to do this as often.:chef:

Last edited:

What is a One Potato Demo for Farmers' Market Booths?

A One Potato Demo for Farmers' Market Booths is a cooking demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases the versatility and convenience of using our products to make one-pot meals using fresh, seasonal ingredients from local farmers' markets.

How long does a One Potato Demo typically last?

A One Potato Demo usually lasts between 30-45 minutes, depending on the complexity of the recipe and the number of questions from the audience.

Do I need to provide my own ingredients for the One Potato Demo?

No, our Pampered Chef consultants will provide all the necessary ingredients and cooking equipment for the One Potato Demo. However, if you have a specific ingredient you would like to use, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your request.

Can I customize the One Potato Demo to fit my specific needs?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are happy to work with you to customize the One Potato Demo to fit your booth's theme or specific dietary restrictions. Just let us know your preferences and we will do our best to accommodate them.

How can I book a One Potato Demo for my Farmers' Market booth?

You can book a One Potato Demo by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works best for your booth and provide all the necessary details for a successful demo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jj16
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jj16