• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show NJ Consultants in the East Brunswick Area and Northern New Jersey

Feb 4, 2005
15
0
Hi all :)

I spoke with the Vendors Representative at David's Bridal today and she doesn't have a group for the East Brunswick Store yet, so it's mine (yay!) and I'm looking for 3 other Consultants that want to share the expense with me. The fee monthly is $275.00 and there is a year committment.

Before you pass this post over now that we know what it costs (took me a few minutes to catch my breath on that one LOL), she told me that last year, David's Bridal registered 5000 brides, so that's 400 a month on the average, which means 100 leads for each consultant last year. If the results are even close to those stats, it would be worth it to me.

She told me that during the year, they would have our information available for Brides and would offer "grab bags" with our information in them, as well, to each Bride. If there are four of us, we could all put in an even amount of our own information (i.e., web sites, business cards, mini-brochures, etc.) and that would give all four of us a fair shot at Brides getting our names every fourth Bride. :) Also, we will be allowed to have a small display table at their special events throughout the year at no extra charge, so that we can set up something with our information and a display like the pictures we've all seen done by others at Bridal shows. I would imagine 2 or 3 hour shifts each would give us individual time to talk to Brides that are there and to get our information out to them, so that they become leads for us.

All in all, it sounds pretty good, but does require that committment and the monthly expense by each of us for the year, so I would need the sincere committment from the 3 that want to do this with me. I should be ready to get going on this starting June 1st.

I've already tried to e-mail 3 of you in my area, but a couple of the e-mails got kicked back to me, so I'll post here and hope that I hear from some of you.

Hugs to you all!

Kathy
 
Feb 4, 2005
15
0
Re: NJ Consultants...........

Ginger428 said:
How far Northeast are we talking about?
Also...is that 275.00 a month apiece?:confused:


Ginger:cool:

Hi there :)

I'm in Bordentown and live about 45 minutes from the East Brunswick store. She said the store is on Route 18 and is acessible from the NJTP. It would be $275.00 a month divided between the four of us, so that would be about $65.00 each per month, give or take a few dollars. That monthly expense would be in addition to any PC supplies we use for individual promotion.

Are you close by me?

Kathy
 

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
4,499
5
Brasil513 said:
Hi there :)

I'm in Bordentown and live about 45 minutes from the East Brunswick store. She said the store is on Route 18 and is acessible from the NJTP. It would be $275.00 a month divided between the four of us, so that would be about $65.00 each per month, give or take a few dollars. That monthly expense would be in addition to any PC supplies we use for individual promotion.

Are you close by me?

Kathy
I'm in NY...near the GWB
 
Feb 4, 2005
15
0
Re: NJ Consultants...........

Ginger428 said:
I'm in NY...near the GWB

You're about 2 hours from me and I guess would be about an hour or so from the store. Would that be too far for you?
 

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
4,499
5
Brasil513 said:
You're about 2 hours from me and I guess would be about an hour or so from the store. Would that be too far for you?


Let me think about it ok? I'll let you know either later or tomorrow, ok & thank you for your time. I have done quite a few parties in Jersey, got 1 on Sun in Garfield. Talk to you soon.

Ginger:cool:
 
Feb 4, 2005
15
0
Re: NJ Consultants.........

Ginger428 said:
Let me think about it ok? I'll let you know either later or tomorrow, ok & thank you for your time. I have done quite a few parties in Jersey, got 1 on Sun in Garfield. Talk to you soon.

Ginger:cool:

Ok sounds good! I've heard of Garfield too. Haven't been in Manhattan since last year though. Took Amtrak over to see a Stomp. :)

Talk to you soon!:)
 

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
4,499
5
Brasil513 said:
Ok sounds good! I've heard of Garfield too. Haven't been in Manhattan since last year though. Took Amtrak over to see a Stomp. :)

Talk to you soon!:)[/QUOTE


LOL...I'm not in Mann, I'm in DA BRONX, actually on a small Island in DA Bronx:cool:
 
Feb 4, 2005
15
0
Re: NJ Consultants.............

Ginger428 said:
Brasil513 said:
Ok sounds good! I've heard of Garfield too. Haven't been in Manhattan since last year though. Took Amtrak over to see a Stomp. :)

Talk to you soon!:)[/QUOTE


LOL...I'm not in Mann, I'm in DA BRONX, actually on a small Island in DA Bronx:cool:

I should do this I guess :eek: LOL, but being as my Husband is from DA Bronx and Newark, that would give me a partial understanding and the accent to match. LOL :)

Keep in touch!
 

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
1,105
0
Hmm..sounds interesting

Hi Kathy!

I'm about 10 miles from that store in East Brunswick...I looked there for a wedding dress when I got married! (Didn't find anything good there though...)

That sounds really good but really expensive. I just did a Bridal Expo in Parsippany NJ and the booth cost $500!!! So far only we only got one bridal registry from it. Still trying to follow up with the leads..anyway, I digress...

I'm interested in the opportunity, but I have to talk to my husband about it. He's away on business until tomorrow nite. $275/mo is $3300/year and divided by 4 is still $825 per year!!

Thanks for posting it here!
 
Feb 4, 2005
15
0
cat said:
Hi Kathy!

I'm about 10 miles from that store in East Brunswick...I looked there for a wedding dress when I got married! (Didn't find anything good there though...)

That sounds really good but really expensive. I just did a Bridal Expo in Parsippany NJ and the booth cost $500!!! So far only we only got one bridal registry from it. Still trying to follow up with the leads..anyway, I digress...

I'm interested in the opportunity, but I have to talk to my husband about it. He's away on business until tomorrow nite. $275/mo is $3300/year and divided by 4 is still $825 per year!!

Thanks for posting it here!

Hi there :) :)

Thanks for answering! I agree that sixty some dollars per month is a bit expensive and do understand if it's not a do-able thing for you. I'm thinking that if there's 100 leads per month each (per their stats) and we each can get 2 or 3 percent of responses from those leads, whether they be kitchen shows, book shows, recruits, fundraisers or bridal shows, we'll be in good shape. Using the mini-brochures will save on spending and we all have our kits and whatever other extra products we've earned or purchased. I guess we'd be putting out anywhere from 68 to 100 dollars per month, depending on the supplies we use from our own personal stock.

Hope to hear from you again and others too. :) I have one maybe, one I'll think about it and your response, so we'll see what happens.
 

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
1,105
0
I'm sorry too

Hi Kathy,

Have you filled the spots? Just wondering! I'm sorry I never got back to you.

I really would love to do it, but I don't think I can commit for a year!

Good luck with this!
 
Top