• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is 7:30pm too late to start a weeknight show?

In summary, it is recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled show start time. If you need to change the show start time, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant. A typical show lasts about 2-3 hours and you do not need to provide food as your consultant will bring all necessary ingredients. If guests arrive late, they can still join in on the show but it is recommended to arrive on time to not miss any important information or demonstrations.
acdugger
Gold Member
I was wondering if you all thought 7:30 was to late to start weeknight shows. I know I always thought I had to do shows at 7 but 7:30 would make my show nights much easier. What is all of your opinions?
Andrea

I think as long as you keep control of the length that 7:30 is fine.

I used to think I wouldn't start later than 7pm but I did, kinda by accident the other week. I thought we had agreed to 6:30pm, my host heard 7:30pm... which was great actually as I would have been late (I got lost, eep!) getting there... as it was I had plenty of time to set up and get some stuff done well before (and relax! LOL)... I thought 7:30 would be late... one thing I wouldn't do again is make as much food as I did... she wanted 2 things, 1 would have been plenty. Folks were done and out the door (with my 2nd largest show) within an hour and a half.. I was on the road home about 9:30... which was nice as I lived an hour away. So long as your ducks are in a row before you start and you move without stalling (or being taken over by chatters), you'll do fine.

Related to Is 7:30pm too late to start a weeknight show?

1. What time should I arrive for the show?

It is recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled show start time. This will give you enough time to set up and prepare for the show.

2. Can I change the show start time?

If you need to change the show start time, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to find a new time that works for both parties.

3. How long does a typical show last?

A typical show lasts about 2-3 hours. However, the length may vary depending on the number of guests and the type of show you are hosting.

4. Do I need to provide food for the show?

No, you do not need to provide food for the show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and supplies for the recipes being demonstrated.

5. What happens if guests arrive late to the show?

If guests arrive late, they can still join in on the show. However, it is recommended to arrive on time to not miss any important information or demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • Aun
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • sivlepa