• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Best Time to Call Someone?

In summary, there is a general consensus among the group that calls should be made between 7-9pm, with some exceptions for specific hosts who prefer to talk later. Some members also mentioned that they prefer to call during dinner time or after dinner, and some have found success in calling during the day. It is also important to have prior permission before calling after 9pm.
dpcharlotte
I always try and make my calls beteen 7-8:30. But I hate to bump it much later than that. However, I know first hand that some people are still busy eating and putting little ones to bed at that time. What are your thoughts?

I'll call past 8:30 only if it's been 'pre-approved' by the person I'm calling. :)

I only call after 9pm if I have prior permission from the person. Usually, hosts who have little kids like to talk at 9pm b/c the kids are in bed and they have a moment to themselves (and so do I!). But, I only call then if they ok it first. Otherwise, I make calls between 7 - 9 pm.

legacypc46 said:
I'll call past 8:30 only if it's been 'pre-approved' by the person I'm calling. :)

Usually, I don't call anyone after 8:00. I have found that they are busy watching their favorite shows/putting kids to bed, etc. If they tell me to call them later than that, then I will.

I like to call while I am getting Dinner ready - between 5-6. People are often home then, and a lot of the time, like me, they are in the kitchen - most will say it is a good time to talk for a few minutes (mostly I am talking to moms - and we all know we are great multi-taskers!). Then, after Dinner, I will call some more - between 7-8. I don't get as many people on the phone then though. Seems everyone eats and then runs out the door!:rolleyes: I try not to call after 8, unless, like others said, I have specific instructions that it's okay.

I call between 7-8:30 that is when I don't have a brick laying on my phone!

I have been making my calls between 7-8pm. Although, I have been having a hard time reaching people then, I do not like making calls after 8pm, unless it is a host that I already have a relationship with, then I push it to 8:15 or so.

I will usually start my calls around 7 p.m. and stop around 9 p.m. (unless the host/guest wants me to call later).

cathyskitchen said:
I only call after 9pm if I have prior permission from the person. Usually, hosts who have little kids like to talk at 9pm b/c the kids are in bed and they have a moment to themselves (and so do I!). But, I only call then if they ok it first. Otherwise, I make calls between 7 - 9 pm.

DITTO...but I have started asking people to give me a work number if they are able to talk at work...seems I am able to make calls during the day to those folks!

I do not call after 9 unless I know them and know their bedtime habits. That goes for anyone not just host/guest.

Related to What Is the Best Time to Call Someone?

1. How late is it acceptable to call someone when hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Our recommended calling hours for hosting a Pampered Chef party are between 9am-9pm. However, we understand that everyone's schedule is different and we are happy to accommodate any preferred calling times.

2. Can I call someone after 9pm to book a Pampered Chef party?

We generally discourage calling after 9pm as it may be disruptive to someone's evening routine. However, if you have a specific request or need to follow up with a customer, we recommend asking for their preferred calling time and respecting their schedule.

3. Is it okay to call someone multiple times if they don't answer?

We suggest trying to reach someone a maximum of 2-3 times before moving on to other methods of communication. It's important to respect someone's time and not become bothersome with excessive calls.

4. Do I have to call people to book a Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not have to solely rely on calling to book a Pampered Chef party. We encourage you to utilize other forms of communication such as email, social media, and in-person interactions to reach out to potential hosts.

5. Should I call people who have already declined to host a Pampered Chef party?

It is not necessary to continue calling someone who has already declined to host a Pampered Chef party. We recommend respecting their decision and focusing on finding new potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• acdugger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies