• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is a Good Time to Call People

In summary, the conversation discusses the best time for making calls and how it can be difficult due to busy work schedules and family responsibilities. Sundays are generally avoided, with Saturday afternoons being the preferred time for making calls. The general consensus is to avoid calling after 8:30pm and to find a time that is convenient for both parties. Some people have found success with making calls on Sunday evenings, while others prefer weekday evenings between 7-8pm.
noelskitchen
Just wondering what works best for everyone. I call people around 7pm after they've come home from work, had dinner and a chance to settle down. What about on Saturdays, do you find most people out? Sundays I usually don't call, day of rest.

Since I've gone back to work, I've had a really hard time finding time to make calls. I leave for work at 7 AM, drop off DS at day care, and start at 8 AM. At lunch I go down to the day care to nurse and spend a bit of time with DS, partly because he's not interested in taking a bottle, partly to alleviate my feelings of guilt for leaving him in day care in the first place. When I get off work at 5 PM, I go pick up DS, and we get home around 6 PM. I let the dogs outside, start getting something together for dinner, bathe the baby, get him to sleep etc. By the time I have a second to breathe, it's 8 PM, and I'm not sure if I feel comfortable calling so late.

I try not to call people after 8:30pm unless they tell me it's a good time to talk.

I usually make my calls on Sunday afternoons ... that is when I have the best luck with catching people. When I try to do it during the week, I find that I fall into a problem with interrupting dinner, or bathtime, or putting their kids to bed ... and I don't like to call anywhere past 9. :( So Sunday's is where my calls fall into place.

Honestly, anywhere I find a moment, but not after 8:30 (like above, unless I'm told otherwise by the person). Usually Saturday is pretty good, but today I made a gob of calls and only got 2 people.

8:30 is also my cut off. I don't like to call on Sundays, but if that is the only time, then don't make excuses!

I really don't like to call on Sundays however, I have found this day in the evening between 6-8 to be my most productive, I plan to clean my office in the am on Sunday and make my calls in the evening!

I usually call between 7 and 8. However, the best time to call is when it's convenient for you. (Within reason, of course. The most convenient time for me is about 5:20 a.m. I doubt my customers would like that. ;))

Well I just made a bunch of calls, left messages, spoke to some. I'm thinking of calling the rest tomorrow between 2-5pm.

Related to What Is a Good Time to Call People

1. What is the best time of day to call potential customers?

The best time to call potential customers will vary depending on your target audience. However, generally, the best time to call is between 9am-11am or 4pm-6pm when people are taking a break from work or have finished their work for the day.

2. Is it better to call during the week or on weekends?

It is typically better to call during the week when people are more likely to be available and not busy with weekend activities. However, some individuals may prefer to be contacted on weekends, so it is important to consider your target audience and their preferences.

3. How often should I call potential customers?

It is generally recommended to call potential customers no more than once a week. This allows enough time for them to consider your product or service without feeling overwhelmed by frequent calls.

4. Should I call in the morning or afternoon?

The best time to call will depend on your target audience and their daily routines. It is best to try both morning and afternoon calls to see which time slot yields better results for your business.

5. Are there any days of the week that are better for making sales calls?

Research has shown that Wednesdays and Thursdays tend to be the most effective days for making sales calls. However, every business and target audience is different, so it is important to track your own data and adjust your calling schedule accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lorna May
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • RossDeb2